Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
• Responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging large software programs on various platforms such as x86 and ARM.
• Candidate should have experience in C programming language (and/or x86 assembly) and thorough knowledge of software capabilities (Data Structure, Algorithms and Compilers)
• Hands On experience on UNIX or LINUX operating systems
• Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
• Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
• Good problem solving skills
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are the industry leader in DataOps and provides an intelligent data platform that accelerates digital transformation for leading companies around the world. The DataOps Platform supports a broad sp [...]
Paytm is looking for hands-on technologists, who will be responsible for architecting & designing new age mobile & web 3.0 products at Paytm. Key Responsibilities Incumbent will be architecti [...]
Job Description Qualification : B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA Experience : 8 - 12 Years Skills : WebAPIs, REST, UI Job Description : What were looking for: Deep hands-on technical expertise i [...]
Job Overview: Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich [...]