At Amazon, our mission is to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Global Specialty Fulfillment Learning department as a Regional Learning Manager - South.
The Regional Learning Manager -South, will be an active member of the entire South region and will lead the coordination and execution of hourly employee training and Ops leadership onboarding/development activities.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated a true hands-on approach,
an understanding of instructional design practices, a data-driven, analytical mindset and knowledge of Logistics/ distribution operations. Ability to influence without authority and effective presentation & persuasion skills are a must as this role.
Regional Learning Manager will:
• Lead a team of hourly trainer/s and/or Learning Coordinator including their deployment, development and productivity
• Act as a proactive and productive liaison/partner with internal customers and the Operations team by consistently seeking to make a positive impact on key business safety, quality, productivity and customer experience metrics
• Partner with operations leaders across all areas of (FC/Last Mile) to identify training needs and schedule training events to meet production forecasts and labor gaps
• Ensure network standard training programs are implemented and consistently utilized as required in the fulfillment center
• Manage and customize training content to meet regional needs and track compliance to these training materials
• Analyze and understand data to suggest improvements for training and operations
• Implement network standard training programs for associates, managers, trainers and others
• (i.e., participating in and conducting needs analysis, skills development classes, cross-training, manager technical training, etc.)
• Drive a continuous improvement culture by coordinating and facilitating Continuous Improvement Essentials activities in partnership with operations leaders
• Experience coaching and delivering messages related to performance
• Experience interpreting data analytics using advanced Excel strategies
• Proficiency in creating learning content and driving learning through Learning Management System
• Proficiency in tools associated with content development
• Evidence of ability to prioritize, manage and complete projects with tight deadlines
• Experience working with and delivering training/information to peers, hourly associates as well as exempt personnel
• Master's Degree in related field
• Resume that shows steady progression in Training/Learning Management for the last 5+ years in a manufacturing/production/distribution leadership role
• Ability to adapt well to fast-paced, yet ambiguous, environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
• Desire to thrive in a dynamic, growing environment
• Previous Kaizen/Continuous Improvement experience
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Summary He should make customers feel welcome and at ease. A community manager is the person responsible for managing, improving, and leveraging relationships within a coworking space. Respons [...]
Qualification : MBA(Pursuing) Industry : Stock Market. Role : Sales/Relationship Executive. Intern Responsibilities and Expectations: Manage a high volume of leads, conduct cold calling and help [...]
- BE Computer Science, BTech, Master of computer Applications (MCA), MSc Information Technology (IT) with relevant experience in Software testing, 1 to 2 years of testing experience - Well versed in [...]
Job description: Candidate who can work with full involvement in Sales Both Freshers and Experience Candidates with Good communication skill and able to communicate with people of all levels with go [...]