About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation /Community Bank Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology business provides strategic technology solutions to the both the PVSI and Community Banking lines of business, including application design, development, and support.
About the Role
Team member will be working on new scrum team within Digital Channel Technology group. This position is based out of either Bangalore / Hyderabad Locations. Front End Development / UI experience is mandatory.
• 10+ years of overall experience in IT industry
• Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity.
• Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
• Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization of team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and suitable for the team and organization.
• Organize and facilitate all Scrum ceremonies effectively.
• Must be proficient in using agile project management tools like JIRA or Rally or equivalent.
• Should have a technical background in UI / Front End Development and good exposure to Java Script /Spring stack, should be conversant with Dev-Ops tools.
• Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
• Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
• Supporting the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
• Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
• Passionate and having depth of knowledge on Scrum, Kanban, SAFe etc.
• Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
• Monitor schedule and velocity, escalate to the key stakeholders for deviations
• Should be able to communicate effectively with main stakeholders.
• Capable to identify key KPIs and prepare, publish reports on the progress and success.
• Good to have experience in Digital Channel and/or Retail Banking domain
Market Skills and Certifications
• Should have Team Lead experience in Front End Development / UI and good exposure to Java script etc.,
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
• Acute sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
• Experience in Digital Channel and/or Retail Banking domain
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Excellent Team player
• Assertive yet amicable personality
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Summary: We re a leading independent investment management firm seeking a globally minded Data Engineer to develop and innovate with our GPMR Technology team. In this role, you would be [...]
As a Middleware Infrastructure Engineer the candidates will work in a team environment to provide administration of Apache Tomcat Server, IBM Websphere Application Server and IBM HTTP Server. Working [...]
Cloud Kinetics is seeking 1. Customer Service Management and Integration expert 2. 2.Service Portal developer Knows Angular JS, ServiceNow portal development experience , debugging skills, portal perf [...]
MSEE with 3-5 years of experience in product characterization or silicon validation with emphasis on digital and mixed-signal Job Description : About this Position: You will join the silicon c [...]