Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a high caliber leader to join us as the Director of Strategy & Operations in India. The ideal candidate will lead a team of people and partner with VP, India and his leadership team to drive sound decisions, strategic planning and operational improvements. The role will work closely with the VP, India to drive the operating cadence and strategic initiatives across Sales, Marketing, Partnerships, Policy and Communications groups and with cross-functional teams in Product, Engineering, Legal, Finance and Business Intelligence/IT to build out business plans and operational tactics to drive scalable revenue growth, align partner, advertiser and solutions engineering efforts, and create effective programs. The ideal leader is familiar with the online technology industry and has a proven record of driving strategic business decisions by using clear frameworks, deploying excellent communication tactics, and producing deep analyses as the foundation upon which recommendations are built. Additionally, this leader must be passionate about Facebook and be an inspiring leader/manager who can quickly build relationships with people of varying personality types. This is a full-time position and is located in our Gurgaon India office.
- Management and Partnerships: Manage a high performing team. Partner with executive management on key business and operational activities. Develop strong collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders and partners, including leading cross-functional task forces on major initiatives and represent the function in cross-functional teams
- Strategic Planning: Design and drive planning activities with the primary objective of enabling leadership to make effective, analytically-driven and strategic operating decisions to drive growth, including medium/long-term planning (strategic, operational and financial) focused on market opportunity sizing, product & capability focus, resourcing (direct and indirect) org
- Rhythm of the business: Drive operational reviews and rhythm of the business. Lead business and revenue analysis to deliver impactful business insights to drive operational changes. Design and execute on standard cadence of operations (e.g., lead quarterly /annual target setting, forecasting, revenue and operational KPI reviews, key reviews) to inform management with actionable improvement opportunities
- Strategic projects and initiatives: Execute critical projects and initiatives with cross-functional teams across the organization. Support local implementation of global programs together in market
- Automation and efficiency: Work with cross-functional leaders to develop standard processes and tools/dashboards that can be scaled centrally
- Willingness and ability to travel and to support multiple time zones in our global organization
- A minimum, Bachelor's degree from a recognized institution
- 16+ years of work experience in consulting firm, investment banking or private equity firm or in a corporate development or strategy role
- Proven stakeholder management experience - including managing multiple partners simultaneously
- Experience as a people manager leading a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience solving business problems (commercial, operational, organizational) and providing practical business insights from data
- Strong aptitude for operations and attention to details
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Strong Excel skills. Working knowledge of SQL or tableau will be an advantage
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Service Function: RMS (Risk Management Service) Rank – 62 – Associate Director Role – Associate Director, RMS OPEX (Operational Excellence) EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a tea [...]
Service Function: RMS (Risk Management Service) Rank – 62 – Associate Director Role – Associate Director, RMS OPEX(Operational Excellence) EY Global Delivery Services(GDS) is a team of over [...]
Head of Energy Sales Location: Gurugram, India Valmet is the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for pulp, paper and energy industries. Valmet's vision is [...]
Regional Marketing Communications Manager We are looking for a Regional Marketing Communications Manager with digital marketing analysis expertise, to support our operations across Asia Pacific [...]