A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths,
and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
Role: Forgerock /Okta Developer @ Associate level 2
Work Exp.: 3 - 5 years
Work Location: Bangalore , India
Education: Any Graduate / B.E/B.TECH/MCA/M.E/M.TECH
Job description for ForgeRock/Okta Developer
Should have experience with the following:
- Design & architecture of Enterprise Access management environments.
- Architect and reviewing Federated Single Sign-On using various open standards, Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) and OpenID, OAuth protocol.
- One-time password, Risk-based access and other Multi-Factor Authentication features of IAM strategies.
- Working knowledge of IAM integration using REST, JAVA etc.
- Work experience on ForgeRock, Okta or Any access Management
- Experience with Database (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL etc)
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, Active Directory)
- Experience with Design document, Test case development.
- Experience with Application Servers (WebLogic/WebSphere/Tomcat/Apache).
- Good to have knowledge of SSL certificate creation / deployment / renewal
- knowledge of working in Agile and DevOps platform
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
September 16, 2020
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
To work in field, Good communication is required Two wheeler is required Contract length: 11 months Expected Start Date: 1/10/2020 Job Types: Full-time, Temporary Salary: ₹10,601.00 - ₹15,00 [...]
Job Description Dear Candidates, Greetings from Prolific HR Consultant!! Contact: @ Reshma - 8861384209 We are hiring for International voice process Job Description: i. Complaint Management. [...]
Job Description Hope you are doing well. We have below urgent position on contract. OUR client who is Service based IT MNC is looking for SAP CRM Technical CONSULTANT B2-4 TO 6 Years C1- 6-9 Year [...]
Job Summary Faculty required to teach Interior design /Architecture related subjects Responsibilities and Duties to teach Interior design /Architecture related subjects Required Experience, Sk [...]