A career in our Assurance Service Delivery Centre is the natural extension of PwC's leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
Minimum 2 - 4 years of experience in an analytics-related role where the majority of your experience was in a business or consulting role (i.e. not an IT role).
• University degree in an analytics-related field of study.
• Experience working with business (non-technical) staff to understand, influence and translate their needs into a problem that can be solved using advanced analytics.
• Strong knowledge of the data mining process and applying common algorithms such as clustering, anomaly detection, classification and regression. Experience working with common unstructured data sources and a proven focus on adding value, not just using the latest technologies.
• Strong knowledge of analytical tools and languages such as SAS, ACL, SPSS, R, Python, Big Data tools (Spark, Hadoop etc).
• Knowledge of data visualization Techniques and proficiency in Tableau (or comparable data visualization tools).
• High-level understanding of audit and risk management.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description : 2 QUALIFICATION : Any Graduate MALE/FEMALE : Both Male & Female EXPERIENCE : Freshers JOB DETAILS Brief Contents of Training: 1. Introduction to the Wor [...]
Job Description Project Management Officer Country/Region: IN Field: Engineering Location: Ahmedabad, IN Type of Contract: Permanent Level of experience: 02-05 years We are lo [...]
Job Description Website Layout Design Team Leader-3 Openings. Minimum Experience: 4 years or Above We are looking for Web Layout Design Team Leaders with proven ability and design portfolio that d [...]
Job Description 585,000 - 1,350,000 INR (PA) Full Time Kolkata,West Bengal,India Skills Teaching Managerial Admin IT Experience 1 to 10 Years Industry Education / Training Functional [...]