A career in our Tax Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths,
and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Responsible for creating workflows and Data visualization
- Needs hands on experience with Alteryx in creating complex workflows n creating macros and app development experience with expertise in working with multiple data source types Flat files, Databases etc.
- Strong understand of data structures or models
- Good Data Analysis skills in identify different trends, patterns and other data issues within dataset
- Being proactive and engaged in bringing new ideas and solutions to our clients Good Data Analysis Skills
- Good to have knowledge in visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI Desktop
Minimum years experience required
- B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers, B.Sc - Any Specialization, Computers with 2 -4 years of prior experience
- Should be capable of managing a team of 1-2 members and guide them through the development lifecycle
- Should be a team player
- Good to have working experience in Global technology/Development projects
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Coordination Engineer ( Electrical Projects ) Postion Coordination Engineer ( Electrical Projects ) Location Kolkata Age below 40 yrs Education Graduate/ Diploma Electrical Engineer E [...]
Dear Reader Our Company Gives You A Great Work Opportunity. You Just Have To Give Your 2 -3 hours a Day. Earn Rs.4000-8000 INR Weekly. And a maximum amount of 45,000 INR Monthly. Earn Money Wi [...]
DO NOT APPLY. CALL US. Experienced with 5+ years with identical projects in an NGO can join us. Lesser experienced can join as "MEMBERSHIP DEV. VOLUNTEERS" Job description - INTRODUCE OF MEMBERS [...]
best and easy way to earn 40000+ income in just 6 months and no investment , ZERO INVESTMENT required. [...]