A career in our Tax Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths,
and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- This role reports to Associate Director and interacts regularly with leadership
- Responsible for sharing knowledge/information with peers and managing team leads.
- Identifying and addressing client needs (US engagement teams): building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
- Support the scheduling function within the Kolkata Tax Service Delivery Center (SDC). This position will work directly with the Team Leaders, Supervisors and HR to assign work to staff based upon the skill set and availability of the staff. It includes managing the process of deploying changes to our processes based on continuous improvement or support activity.
- Should have an experience in US Financial Services, Investment Partnership tax returns (Form 1065 etc),
- Should have worked on Partnership, Federal, Hedge Funds & Private Equity) OR Real Estate - Real time experience in this domain, OR SALT - Should have an experience in State & Local Tax.
- Demonstrate intimate knowledge and/or direct managerial experience designing and maintaining process models.
- Considerable experience as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We needed Female Customer care executive. Should receive call and clarify the doubts related to our Medicine how to take, we will provide all training regarding about our medicine.Work from home Job.A [...]
Job Description Sutherland is seeking a strategic-thinking and dynamic person to join us as a Technical Writer. We are a group of driven and energetic individuals. If you are looking to build a fu [...]
Job Description The position holder will be responsible to achieve collection targets on monthly basis by making calls to the customers who’s monthly installment (EMI) is due or who have not paid t [...]
Spearhead the sales strategy. Lead by examples and motivate the Team Members to achieve assigned targets through empanelling associates. Develop and motivate associates through Team Members to ensure [...]