A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths,
and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Scrum Master – Senior Manager
PwC Labs is focused on standardizing, automating, delivering tools and processes and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and enable our people to reimagine the possible. Process improvement, transformation, effective use of innovative technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery solutions are key areas of focus to drive additional value for our firm. If as a professional you are looking to put your skills to work in a product-based, fast paced, entrepreneurial, and inclusive environment, PwC Labs is the team for you.
A career in our PwC Labs, will provide you with a unique opportunity to build transformative products and innovate mechanisms that bring new insights to our business and customers that can help identify business gaps, solve problems, and build new business opportunities.
As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for the below activities:
- Defining and delivering the end to end support model with all key stakeholders across multiple delivery organizations
- Working with Project Managers, Business Owners, Service Owners, Implementation teams, Partners, Operations teams, and 3rd parties to establish that transition activities are executed and successful.
- Establishing that appropriate life-cycle resourcing, training, tooling, support, and documentation is delivered with a formal project sign-off from all key stakeholders.
- Establishing all operational support material is completed to a high standard by all relevant Design and Service Transition functions.
- Establishing an effective set of performance metrics and service levels are delivered for new services.
- Identifying and managing Operations risks establishing a successful transition to service and,
Coordinating Service Transitions and Project Planning.
Skills and Experience:
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader including:
- Ideally 13 to 17 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical discipline (BE, BTech, MCA).
- 8+ years of experience leading Agile development teams in a Scrum Master role
- Understanding of the Scrum framework, Scrum values, Agile mindset, principles and values with the ability to train others in its subtleties.
- Creating a culture where Agile methodology is understood and in place, inside the Scrum Team and within the organization.
- Possessing prior experience in programing / software development is highly desirable.
- Managing multiple projects teams simultaneously and proven Track record of coaching and developing scrum teams.
- Leveraging experience in all phases (development, execution, and transition) of project delivery;
Utilizing the Knowledge of Statement of Work (SOW) and Change Order constructs to establish work performed is in scope and at the agreed upon level.
- Developing multi-level relationships with client and team members to establish project delivery goals are met as planned.
- Identifying, managing, resolving, and mitigating key risks and issues impacting the project delivery.
- Establishing the transition methodology is well understood, adhered to, and is continuously adjusted to establish lessons learned are incorporated from each transition.
- Confirming new services have a fully developed end to end support structure, including Processes, Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and monitoring commensurate with business requirements and priorities.
- Building and leveraging relationships as well as specialist level verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferred Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor of Engineering
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
September 17, 2020
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are hiring for the position of Training Manager for one of our client (Life Insurance company) Job Requirement : Training Manager - Life Insurance Job Location : Bangalore Qualification [...]
Job Description WebMethods-L2 (Mandatory) As a Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of complex components of a project module. You should be [...]
At a glance Definition of new test-cases similar to product definition and for designing significant blocks of chip, including chip architecture and chip top integration, with the focus on improvi [...]
Job: Transaction Banking Primary Location: ASEAN & South Asia-India-Bangalore Schedule: Full-time Employee Status: Permanent Posting Date: 29/Sep/2020 Unposting Date: 29/Oct/2020 Ab [...]