A career in our Advisory Service Delivery Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Experience : 6-8 yrs
Work Location : Bangalore
Educational Qualifications: BE / B Tech / MCA / M.E / M.TECH
Workday – Finance Functional Consultants
- Active Workday Finance certification is a must.
· Minimum 1-2 workday implementation experience and ability to work on multiple projects
· At Least 1 year of Workday Implementation experience.
· Good to have Reporting, FDM, Expenses ...certification
· Functional experience in Workday HCM and Compensation modules
· Ability to drive design sessions for compensation module and hands on experience configuring compensation structure and business processes.
· Ability to help customers resolve functional issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solutions.
· Should be able to analyse business requirements and translate them into effective & efficient application configuration.
· Expertise in business process configuration , building validation/condition rules, setting up notifications
· Knowledge on Custom fields, custom reports, calculated fields
· Knowledge of Workday Security.
· Knowledge of various data sources available and how to use them
· Knowledge in creating and troubleshooting EIB (Enterprise Interface Builder)
· Knowledge on using Customer Central for configuration and migration
· Excellent communication skills
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
September 24, 2020
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
CrossBeats- develops and sells small electronics worldwide (the main markets are the UK and India). We are in the process of launching new products in the market. Our goal is to create globally recog [...]
Field work Hiring for Banking Sector Position - Collection and Recovery Officer Qualification - Any Qualification Location - Bengaluru Salary - Based on Experience (15k/21k) Job Type: Full-time [...]
Job Description About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, w [...]
Ware house: Labour (Helper) Sal package: 12k CTC in hand 9k Location: Adakamaranahalli – Makali Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹9,000.00 - ₹12,000.00 per month Experience: - work: 1 year (P [...]