Pride Technologies India
Experience: 5 - 10 YearsPosition: 1 year Contract (Extendable)Skill: DevOps EngineerMandatory Skills: Python, Shell or Perl, DB2 or Sybase, LinuxJOB Description:
- 5+ years of experience in a production environment with a solid software development background and understanding of performance tuning, end-to-end troubleshooting, networking fundamentals and appropriate attention to detail.
- Ability to focus , provide resolutions for production issues in a high demanding and pressured environment
- Strong experience in scripting language (Shell scripting, Python, Perl, etc., ) and cloud driven development
- Strong database skills with DB2 and/or Sybase and/or Hadoop
- Hands-on experience with Autosys or other batch scheduling software
- Strong experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment
- Strong experience in environment on demand for both Virtual Machines and containers
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on with monitoring tools like Splunk, IP Soft, Sockeye
- Practical experience on Agile Methodology (e.g. Scrum)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description The Role: At Morningstar, helping investors is what brings us together and drives our work. We are looking for software engineers who specialize .Net and AWS development to join ou [...]
Are you looking for a role that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America's top 100 most trusted Companies? Then why not join Lionbridge. Chance to work for the world foremost language [...]
What You'll Do : - Automate Everything: Automate our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements. - Gather cloud infrastructure requirements [...]
Clevertech is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our global team and support over 20 development teams with Cloud infrastructure using Terraform, Docker, Kube, Rancher, Jenkins, test suites, [...]