Edelman Financial Engines
- Collaborate closely with Product Manager, UX Designers and Software Engineers to design and deliver products for delivering Financial Planning and Investment Advice to customers
- Develop web applications using a variety of full-stack languages including but not limited to Java, Angular, React etc.
- Design and build scalable and reusable front-end components that can be used in multiple web applications
- Demonstrate passion for developing well architected, elegant and delightful consumer-facing web applications
- Work closely with Technical Operations, Application Support and Site Monitoring teams to proactively monitor and maintain web applications
- Collaborate closely with Product, Marketing,
Finance Research and other Engineering Teams to understand & document product behavior, troubleshoot and triage software and system issues
- Improve software quality by engaging in activities such as writing unit and integration tests, reviewing test plans and documenting test cases
- Familiarity with developing REST APIs to power the front-end
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field. Master's degree preferred
- 2+ years of overall software development experience
- 1+ years of web fundamentals experience, including concepts like layout, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Experience developing software applications for the web using languages and frameworks such as Java, Angular, React etc.
- Experience with test automation frameworks such as Junit, Karma, Protractor etc.
- Fundamental knowledge of Object Oriented Design principles
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM or a similar software development life cycle process
About Edelman Financial Engines
Since 1986, Edelman Financial Engines has been committed to always acting in the best interest of our clients. We were founded on the belief that all American investors – not just the wealthy – deserve access to personalized, comprehensive financial planning and investment advice. Today, we are America’s top independent financial planning and investment advisor, recognized by both InvestmentNews1 and Barron’s2 with 170+ planner offices across the country and entrusted by more than 1.2 million clients to manage more than $213 billion in assets. Our unique approach to serving clients combines our advanced methodology and proprietary technology with the attention of a dedicated personal financial planner. Every client’s situation and goals are unique, and the powerful fusion of high-tech and high-touch allows Edelman Financial Engines to deliver the personal plan and financial confidence that everyone deserves.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global [...]
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account. Company Overview At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers ref [...]
Job Description Summary : Java Developer with 7+ years of experience. Job Description : EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS Required: 1 BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related s [...]
Job: Technology Primary Location: ASEAN & South Asia-India-Bangalore Schedule: Full-time Employee Status: Permanent Posting Date: 30/Sep/2020 Unposting Date: Ongoing About Standard [...]