- Good understanding of LAN switching technologies including Spanning Tree, VLAN, and VTP concepts.
- Level3 skills on LAN technologies
- Expertise on Cisco 6800, 4500-x, 3850-x, Arista Switches
- Expertise Arista Switches.
- Expertise on Spanning tree (PVST, MST), VTP
- Expertise, design and engineering knowledge on Nexus 7K, 5K and 2K's, 9K.
- Expertise on Fabric Path, VPC's (Virtual Port Channels) and VDC
- Understanding of DHCP, DNS, SNMP, Access-list, PBR.
- Deep understanding routing technologies including OSPF, BGP, GRE Tunnel and IPSEC VPNs with the ability to design and troubleshoot complex enterprise network infrastructure.
Deep understanding of IP addressing and VLSM.
Extensive experience with MPLS WAN and cloud connectivity technologies
- Deep understanding of NAT, SNAT and development of iRules
- Routing knowledge: expertise on BGP, EIGRP, OSPF routing protocols
- Expertise on firewalls devices - PaloAlto, Cisco ASA, Fire Power, Checkpoint.
- Working knowledge on Checkpoint Firewalls and Cross Beam appliances
- Vendor management, circuit provisioning, attending meeting with different carriers discussing optimizing current network environment and future growth
- Leading the projects
Project reviews, project meetings and project delivery
Expertise on configuring and deploying Cisco WLC's, Navigator and WCS
Expertise on configuring and supporting Aruba wireless appliances 7200 Series WLC with AOS 8.x, 6.5.x.,
Expertise on Cisco works, and Cisco prime.
Expertise on ICE / Clearpass / NAC Solution
Understanding of Guest Wifi Solutions using Clearpass or external NAC device.
Knowledgeable in the authentication process between wireless clients and Active Directory (AD) or Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) servers.
Ability to perform Radio Frequency (RF) spectrum analysis and analyze results for possible interference.
Understanding of WLAN architecture RF and mobile devices and how they affect each other.
College degree or equivalent experience required.
Prior experience in LAN/WAN/WLAN network management & Project Delivery.
Hands-on experience with wireless architectures within last year.
CCNA or CCNP, JNCIA, JNCIS.
Ability to work on multi-discipline teams.
Proficient in the English language.
Exp- 8 to 10 Years
Purpose - Broad objective of the role
Operating Network - Key External
Operating Network - Key Internal
Size and Scope of Role - Financial
Size and Scope of Role - No. of direct reports
Size and Scope of Role - Total team size
Size and Scope of Role - Other size parameters
Minimum qualification & experience
Knowledge / Skills
Job Segment: Systems Engineer, Engineer, Network, Cisco, Telecom, Engineering, Technology
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is [...]
Key Tasks and Responsibilities : - Participating in the development, integration, formal release and final acceptance software deliverables. Responsible for the investigation of system and softwa [...]
Performance tester- Required: - Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Engineering - Experience working in an Agile development environment - Work within established standards wit [...]
Product Manager SRP Qualification : Bachelors degree in IT preferred with good academic credentials Location : Chennai Experience : 5 - 10 years What skill sets are we [...]