GoFood is looking for passionate engineers with a drive of building scalable applications and teams. In this role you will be responsible for the overall delivery of your team and will interface very closely with business stakeholders and product stakeholders to deliver a cutting edge product aimed at improving customer experience on GoFood. A strong sense of prioritizations, deep technical expertise along with taking care of growth and development of the team, are essential in this role.
What you’ll do/ Responsibilities:
- You will be part of one of the biggest food delivery systems with high throughput and visible end user impact.
- You should understand the user and their behaviour and will continuously contribute to make their experience better with each release.
- You will be responsible for the overall delivery and the solution architecture of the feature your team will be working on.
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault tolerant systems for one of the world's fastest growing unicorns.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively with product and business stakeholders across distributed teams in a global environment.
- You will be responsible for the overall growth, learning and happiness of your team members.
- You greatly value humility.
- You shall write code because you like to. You never stop wanting to get better at it.
What you’ll need/ Requirements:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying large scale applications in any language or stack
- Have good understanding of Golang / Ruby.
- Data modelling experience in both Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services.
- Have experience in leading small teams and owning the overall delivery for the teams.
- Have done performance reviews for team members in the past and has worked towards giving them a growth path in their careers.
- Continuously refactor applications and architectures to maintain high quality levels.
- Passion for learning new things, solving challenging problems.
About the Team GoFood is the food vertical of Gojek, which enables user order food from restaurants via its Android and iOS app.The mission of GoFood as a product is to provide its customers with the best possible selection of food at the most affordable price. GoFood is also a market place for restaurants to list their food items and increase their sales. GoFood also has its own fleet of drivers with an app where they can accept food orders and earn their daily income out food delivery. So overall it’s an ecosystem consisting of consumers, merchants and drivers which GoFood manages with the ultimate aim of providing best user experience to consumers and growth for merchants and drivers.We currently have a team of 100+ engineers across 3 different locations Bangalore, Gurgaon and Jakarta. GoFood being one of the largest online food delivery applications, the scale at which this team operates is phenomenal. GoFood has more than 300k merchants and more than 20 millions dishes listed on its platform. About Us Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It's also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.' Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Roles and Responsibilities Job Description : - Participate with the senior developer in the entire application lifecycle, designing, coding, testing, debugging to deployment. - Implementing [...]
Roles and Responsibilities - Build a safe last mile network for the products and customers by developing an appropriate supply chain solution - The Operations functions is responsible for order [...]
As Deputy Manager Human Resources (Dy Manager-HR) in STPL, you are entrusted with the management of HR Function in the Company in a manner that supports the achievement of the Vision, Mission and Goal [...]
Desired Candidate Profile Experience: 8-15 years Mandatory good experience in Python and Mongodb Expertise in cloud management Proficient in shell scripting Expert in modular code writing skil [...]