About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Capital Markets Technology portfolio consists of Technology solutions for Primary Markets /Investment Banking/GIB Municipal Products/Asset Backed Finance, various Secondary Markets Trading verticals (like Equities, Fixed Income, and Commodities etc.) and Institutional Investor Services (like Prime Brokerage, Futures Commission Merchant Services).Technology group is also organized as cross product horizontals (including Electronic Trading Services, Risk & Compliance Services, and Funding, collateral and liquidity management and Operations technology).
About the Role
Capital Market App sys engineer who can interface with business analysts, management, and other technology groups across WFS,
include development and maintenance of complex Application and supporting the application as an escalation point
- Also responsible to analyze, interpret, and document requirements for complex and strategic programs by working with Line of Business SME as well as technology teams.
- Define requirements; collaborate on design and process improvements, building, implementing and supporting the requirements for objectives of the firm's Operations Technology department.
- Collaborate regularly with business users to understand pro-actively their technology needs.
- Providing effective and responsive day-to-day technical support for all related business functions
- Driving for results, conveying a sense of urgency and bringing issues to closure despite obstacles and opposition.
- Documenting requirements and writing specifications to build solutions and/or customize and integrate vended solutions.
- Employ structured analysis techniques such as Use Cases, UML, decision tables and also develop solution Test Cases and develop/conduct user training.
- Demonstrating outstanding flexibility and teamwork.
- Demonstrating sound decision making which reflects an understanding of the firm's business and its priorities.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 8+ yrs of hands-on IT experience in enterprise applications using Microsoft .Net Framework.
- Good understanding of C#,.NET,ASP.Net, Ajax and ADO.net entity framework
- Good experience with SQL and database dev with understanding of query optimization and managing high volume data bases. Experience in SQLServer is preferable.
- Experience in building restful services and windows services.
- Knowledge of SQL Server framework/tools like SSRS & SSIS is an added advantage.
- Capital Markets Domain Experience
- Experience with reconciliations will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate with different time zone partners directly
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- The flexibility to work outside of normal working hours
- Must be a good team player
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Internal Number: 52186BR
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Job Description Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP softw [...]
Please Note: 1. If you are a first time user, please create your candidate login account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In > Create Account) 2. If you already have a Candidate Account, [...]
Job Description We are revolutionizing sales and we use the power of technology, people & data to redefine sales and marketing. We are looking for a passionate computer science engineer from top scho [...]
Job Description We are revolutionizing sales and we use the power of technology, people & data to redefine sales and marketing. If you are a talented developer who wants your lines of code to have si [...]