About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations
Wholesale Technologies supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses. The teams are spread across various locations including EGS. Team member will be working from any of the EGS India work locations. The technology team has various applications based on Java Stack, Microsoft, DWH, Etc.,.
About the Role
The project requires a strong ASP.NET Developer with SSRS and SSIS expertise to work in teams of 2 - 4 team members and work with US and EGS teams to develop and maintain a Commercial Real Estate loan onboarding web based application. A good grasp of web services and SQL server is needed to succeed in the role.
- Maintaining and enhancing Cloud based web application for Loan Onboarding in the Commercial Real Estate Area.
- Understand the security standards of the organization and develop accordingly.
- Design and develop robust and scalable software components.
- Ensure software deliveries are as per agreed timelines.
- Implement defect free quality code by writing appropriate unit-tests and regression tests.
- Co-ordinate with business team to understand the functional specifications and clarify requirements.
- Highlight risks on timely basis so that delivery is not impacted.
- Should be able to build good rapport with various Project stakeholders (QA, Scrum Master, Project Manager etc.) and interface developers both in US and EGS.
- Coordinate with architects and business experts across the application to translate key strategic objectives into actionable and governable roadmaps and designs.
- Analyze business and technology challenges and suggest solutions
- This role works in a fast-paced high-energy market segment and candidates should be able to successfully balance multiple projects in a matrix environment.
- The person will be technically well-rounded with strong communication (oral and written) skills.
- The role will be technical in nature and will provide the expertise necessary to successfully complete the technical aspects of the project delivery.
- Strong technical experience of SQL Server, Informatica and Salesforce.
- Responsive design knowledge
- Experience integrating front-end with back-end services.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Be able to contribute to design, development and implementation of critical business applications on the force.com platform.
- Implement system integration requirement related to client legacy applications as required.
- Create and maintain system-related documentation like BRD, Process flow, data maps etc.
- Experience of performing data migration and integration using Informatics.
- Proven ability to work with salesforce.
- Experience of relational database e.g. MS SQL Server, Oracle.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work directly with US partner teams
- Should be good with SDLC processes and strong working experience in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Should be flexible about work hours to provide better overlap with the US partner team
(Good to have Technical Skills):
- Certification in Salesforce, informatica will be highly desirable.
- Understanding of Banking domain will be an advantage
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. Internal Number: 53578BR
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Sr. Software Engineer - .Net Fullstack , CICD, Cloud - Hyderabad (892184) Position Description Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performanc [...]
Job Description Infrastructure Engineer Save for LaterRemove Saved Job Go to My Saved Jobs Job ID 54237BR About Wells Fargo Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial servic [...]
Job Description Software Engineer Save for LaterRemove Saved Job Go to My Saved Jobs Job ID 49790BR About Wells Fargo Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services com [...]
Job Description Software Engineer Save for LaterRemove Saved Job Go to My Saved Jobs Job ID 54281BR About Wells Fargo Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services com [...]