Department :Wealth Management Technology
JobLocation : Mumbai
MorganStanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range ofinvestment banking, securities, investment management and wealth managementservices. We advise, originate, trade, manage and distribute capital forgovernments, institutions and individuals. As a market leader, the talent andpassion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a commonset of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. We provideyou a superior foundation for building a professional career where you canlearn, achieve and grow.
Technology/Role/Departmentat Morgan Stanley
Technologyis the key differentiator that ensures that we manage our global businesses andserve clients on a market leading platform that is resilient, safe, efficient,smart, fast and flexible. Technology redefines how we do business in global,complex and dynamic financial markets. We have a large number of award winningtechnology platforms that help to propel our Firm’s businesses to be the top inthe market. Our India technology teams are based in Mumbai and Bengaluru. Wehave built strong techno-functional teams which partner with our officesglobally taking global ownership of systems and products. We have a vibrant anddiverse mix of technologists working on different technologies and functionaldomains. There is a large focus on innovation, inclusion, giving back to thecommunity and sharing knowledge.
MorganStanley Wealth Management (MSWM) Technology is the global technology departmentresponsible for the design, development, delivery and support of the technicalsolutions behind the products and services used by the Morgan Stanley WealthManagement (MSWM) business. The department is comprised of organizations toserver our FAs and Clients with best technology solutions.
This particular role willbe part of the Wealth Management Core Technology Services (CTS), Core PlatformServices and Analytics Team.
CTSteam is one of the key horizontal group that provide solution and services tobusiness team.
ResponsibleMorgan Stanley Wealth Management application monitoring includes participatingin the design, configuration, integration, testing, implementation,documentation and support of the monitoring infrastructure environments. Managethe building of Monitoring Infrastructure services through an understanding ofthe application requirements. Work with Architecture, System Engineering andApplication Support teams to develop, apply and support the monitoring toolsavailable.
- Servein the role of technical subject matter expert, refining existing functionalrequirements for monitoring and event management tools and participating in thedevelopment of an integrated monitoring/event management tooling strategy andarchitecture.
- Tobe responsible for the delivery of assigned projects on the Monitoring Roadmap.
- Tomaintain and improve the standards within the Monitoring group and to promote goodpractice.
- Collaborateswith Integration Engineering to assess near- and long-term capacity needs. Creates and maintains documentation as itrelates to Monitoring configuration, mapping and working processes.
- Toassist with improving the standard of technical delivery and competencieswithin the technical teams.
- Conductsresearch on Monitoring products, services, and standards to remain abreast ofdevelopments in the various Monitoring industry.
- Overseesnew and existing equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Interactswith vendors and contractors to ensure Monitoring products and services areimplemented according to business requirements and enterprise standards.
- MonitorsSystems performance and troubleshoots problem areas as needed.
- PracticesMonitoring System asset management, including maintenance of System componentinventory and related documentation.
- Participatesin design documentation of Monitoring related solutions.
- Plan,engineer and implement robust and cost-effective computing environments,exploiting emerging technologies to provide compelling solutions.
- Participatein process development with technology partners and vendors.
- Participatesin the transition process to operational teams.
- Actas a project leader for some projects providing task direction to achieveproject goals.
Required Experience : 4 to 7 yrs
- Excellentverbal and written communications skills, including ability to work well withremote peers
- Atleast 5 years' experience of exposure to both in-house or outsourced systems,multiple hardware platforms, and integrated information management systems..
- 5+years of Brokerage/Financial Industry Experience
- Experiencein documenting and implementing large scale projects
- Atleast 5 years of experience in Windowsand Linux Server Operating Systems
- Functionalknowledge of Mainframe systems and operations
- Atleast 5 years’ experience in developing strategic IT plans.
- Atleast 5 years’ experience with business requirements gathering/analysis.
- Atleast 5 years' experience with technology evaluation, comparison and selection.
- Handson knowledge of PowerShell, Linux shell scripting, Perl, python, OSinstallation and troubleshooting
- Experiencewith networking systems, Web servers and web based clients
- SiteMinder,Kerberos and entitlement management knowledge is preferred
- Experiencewith high availability configurations, distributed processing systems andstorage systems
- Generalmulti-tier application architecture knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor’sdegree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other relatedscientific or technical discipline and/or equivalent experience.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Career Opportunity A&I Emerging Tech Program Manager Locations Mumbai, Maharashtra Job Function Operations - Core Employee Status Regular Job ID 20209541 The overall objective of this role is to contr [...]
Job Description Job Description 1) Achieve billed sales as per plan 2) Ensure 95 PERCENT achievement of on-time delivery and the liquidated damages to be limited to 0.5 PERCENT of the billed sales 3) [...]
Office 365 Engineer- Vice President Job Number 3149836 Primary Location Non-Japan Asia-India-Karnataka-Bengaluru Education Level Bachelor's Degree Job Engineering Employment Type Full Time Job Level V [...]
Job Description Shift Engineer Property and Asset Management What this job involves You will be ensuring that all technical services are maintained operational during your shift duty. Tak [...]