- This position will primarily focus on the development of cross-platform, limited-connectivity applications for mobile platforms.
- Opportunities may occur for supporting existing or developing new Android and/or iOS applications.
- Design interfaces between mobile solutions and existing or new application servers and applications.
- Collaborate with other mobile developers for continuous learning and mentoring the team.
- Ready, capable, and willing to learn new technology as project needs dictate.
- Performs software engineering within the process framework established for the project; contributes to the continuous improvement of these processes.
- Works with the project team,
application domain experts and possibly with the customers, to deliver the project requirements.
- Creates software designs, and implements and tests those designs to meet established requirements.
- Maintains and archives design documents, source code, and other work products necessary for the project.
- As necessary, works independently or with quality assurance personnel to plan and execute product testing.
- Works with the author of product documentation to assist in the development and review of product documentation.
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least 5+ years hands-on development experience using C# & Xamarin.Forms for creating cross-platform mobile applications
- Strong object-oriented programming and familiarity with design patterns
- Experience integrating with RESTful web APIs
- Good understanding of multi-threaded computing concepts and core OS services
- Experience in the tools required in a development lifecycle: build, unit testing, version control, task and defect management, Agile development approaches
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in a strong-matrix organization environment
- Passion to learn new technologies, up to date with the latest best-practices and innovation
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech/M.S. in Computer Science Engineering or an equivalent degree
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Designation Specialist / Lead- BMC TrueSight Job Description BMC TSOM/TSCO suite Ability to work flexibly across a range of simultaneous initiatives and as part of a larger team I [...]
Job Description Location : Chennai Requirements and Expectations Description: SDM (Subscriber Data Management) Case Handling support of One NDS Family SDM products i.e NT-HLR FE, One-NDS/C-NT [...]
Job Description Desired Candidate Profile OptiRisk is looking for Business Development Executives to promote its consulting and Software Products / services. The candidate should be result-oriented, [...]
Job Description Desired Candidate Profile B.TECH/ BE/ MCA Computer Science Only. Freshers with 90 marks in 10th & 2 and 75 marks in degree will also be considered. Ideal candidate should have 2 t [...]