Level: ED Integration Lead
Experience: 15+ years
At Morgan Stanley, we advise, originate trade, manage and distribute capital for governments, institutions and individuals, and always do so with a standard of excellence. We are a leading global financial services firm that conducts its business through three principal business segments : Institutional Securities, Wealth Management (WM), and Investment Management. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Our WM business is one of the largest in the world with more than $2 trillion in client assets, $73 billion in lending balances,
and nearly 16,000 Financial Advisors in 600+ offices across the U.S. Our Financial Advisors focus on delivering timely, customized solutions and services that help clients meet their financial and life goals. Our offering includes brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, access to credit and lending, cash management, annuities and insurance, and retirement services.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Global Banking Technology (GBT) is a dynamic and fast-paced area within the Firm's WM Technology Division. We are responsible for creating innovative technology solutions for the Private Banking Group (PBG), one of the strategic growth areas of the Firm, providing cash management and lending products and services to our WM clients. This includes state-of-the-art technology for a nationwide network of Private Bankers and product specialists who work with Financial Advisors to provide access to products and services such as online banking, cards, deposit products, residential mortgages, securities-based loans and tailored lending. If you are an exceptional individual who is interested in solving complex problems and building sophisticated solutions in a dynamic team environment, GBT is the place for you.
The GBT India Integration lead will need to build strong relationships with Global Banking Technology (GBT) team, Wealth Management Technology (WMT) business partners, ETS organization and also, with the Merger and Integration Office (MIO) to be effectively positioned to understand, communicate and influence plans, results, issues, and outcomes with regard to GBT super departments deliveries towards a smooth integration. This leader will work in a complex, fast-paced matrix environment, replete with tight deliverable timeframes and multiple stakeholders, both internal and external. The role requires a sense of urgency, passion for results, and personal accountability for achievement. The said Integration is projected to be a multi-year program
Job Description: Job Functions/Duties and Responsibilities
This role will report directly to the Head - GBT India and will be accountable for the following areas:
* Partner with GBT India Integration lead in Bengaluru, Application Dev leads in India, GBT tech fleet and Portfolio leads in NYC to develop an Implementation plan outlining upstream dependencies, downstream hand-offs and the critical path.
* Provide leadership, direction and functional expertise to drive the implementation of an upcoming acquisition
* Build, maintain and track detailed program integration plans and roadmap prioritization for GBT department including all interdependencies.
* Ensure tracking of key risks, dependencies and activities identified during deal due diligence are appropriately captured and accounted for in integration plans.
* Maintain a view of key upstream dependencies, overall impact analysis and downstream hand offs in the context of the GBT deliverables
* Partner with GBT, NYC teams, WMT NYC and MIO teams to build the Migration weekend runbook including mock rehearsals
* Provide executive-level reporting on progress against integration work plans, including budget and resourcing requirements to support activities related to (committed) GBT deliveries to the GBT Senior Management team and MIO.
* Support change management strategies and communications.
* Ensure smooth transition from integration phase to business as usual.
* Lead through influence, personal conviction, and sensitivity. Build trust and foster relationships with key stakeholders. Build impactful cross-functional relationships.
* Engage in the day-to-day activities enough to know how things are progressing, provide guidance where needed, ensure adherence to plans and expectations, hold teams and individuals accountable for milestones and deliverables, and escalate to leadership when needed.
* Ensure that appropriate stakeholders are identified and engaged; ensure that business plans adequately address the requirements, including accurately depicting the activities and timing related to processes, people, systems and external events
* Follow established change management process and ensure appropriate documentation is maintained to evidence completion.
* Minimum 15 years of experience in driving and delivering IT solutions and project management preferably with experience of Merger and Acquisition integrations
* Track record and deep experience of Application development in both Water fall and Agile constructs
* Strong Engineering mind set
* Experience managing large and complex organizational change projects
* Proven ability to operate in ambiguous environments and exhibit agility in navigating from current state to proposed solutions
* Ability to work across multiple lines of business leading large scale complex project management initiatives with high attention to detail and accuracy; while multitasking and meeting deadlines despite competing priorities
* Possesses solid analytical, problem solving, and critical / creative thinking skills
* Proven ability to operate simultaneously as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker
* Proven and demonstrated leadership skills including relationship-building and collaboration skills with clear ability to influence, gain buy-in and negotiate with a diverse group of key business partners/stakeholders including senior management
* Operates with strong integrity and the ability to handle projects of a sensitive and confidential nature
* Demonstrated ability to work independently, self-starter and highly motivated to work in a fast paced and changing environment
* Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
* Demonstrates solid interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with peers and business support partners
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with experience presenting to Senior Leadership
* Strong computer knowledge; excellent MS Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint skills
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Tech Mgmt / Strategy - Executive Director Job Number: 3157736 Primary Location : Non-Japan Asia-India-Maharashtra-Mumbai (MSA) Education Level : Bachelor's Degree Job : [...]
Job Description Tech Mgmt / Strategy - Executive Director Job Number: 3157730 Primary Location : Non-Japan Asia-India-Karnataka-Bengaluru Education Level : Bachelor's Degree Job : Manage [...]
Tec. Mgm. . Strateg. (Technolog. Management. Primar. Locatio. Non-Japa. Asia-India-Karnataka-Bengalur. Educatio. Leve. Bachelor'. Degre. Jo. Managemen. Employmen. Typ [...]
Tec. Mgm. . Strateg. (Technolog. Management. Jo. Managemen. Employmen. Typ. Ful. Tim. Jo. Leve. Executiv. Directo. Descriptio. Leve. E. Integratio. Lea. Exper [...]