Department: WealthManagement Technology
MorganStanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range ofinvestment banking, securities, investment management and wealth managementservices. We advise, originate, trade, manage and distribute capital forgovernments, institutions and individuals. As a market leader, the talent andpassion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a commonset of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. We provideyou a superior foundation for building a professional career where you canlearn, achieve and grow.
Technology/Role/Department atMorgan Stanley
Technologyis the key differentiator that ensures that we manage our global businesses andserve clients on a market-leading platform that is resilient, safe, efficient,smart, fast and flexible. Technology redefines how we do business in global,complex and dynamic financial markets. We have a large number of award winningtechnology platforms that help to propel our Firm’s businesses to be the top inthe market. Our India technology teams are based in Mumbai and Bengaluru. Wehave built strong techno-functional teams which partner with our officesglobally taking global ownership of systems and products. We have a vibrant anddiverse mix of technologists working on different technologies and functionaldomains. There is a large focus on innovation, inclusion, giving back to thecommunity and sharing knowledge.
MorganStanley Wealth Management (MSWM) Technology is the global technology departmentresponsible for the design, development, delivery and support of the technicalsolutions behind the products and services used by the Morgan Stanley WealthManagement (MSWM) business.
MorganStanley Wealth Management (MSWM) Technology works with large scale databasessuch as DB2 and SQL Server, proprietary and non-proprietary messaging software,a broad variety of vendor products, numerous financial exchanges and regulatoryentities, and programming languages ranging from .Net and Java to Cobol andVB.Net.
CoreTechnology Services (CTS) partners with Wealth Management development teams andpartner technology organizations to enable the delivery of technology solutionsto our business in the most efficient, predictable manner possible
As anSDET in WM CTS Testing COE you’ll have a chance to work with a broad set oftechnologies to help build the best in class test automation frameworks andsolutions. You’ll have the opportunity to development & consume our UI andBackend test automation frameworks, configure and maintain ci/cd pipeline, andwork closely with development and QA engineering teams to deliver solutions.
The Right Candidatehas
- Design and Develops reusable and scalable test automation frameworks ondifferent application platforms like Browser, Desktop, API, Database and Mobile.
- Provides technical leadership to junior team members.
- Researching and staying up to date on latest tools, technologies,emerging trends with respect to Test Automation, Software Quality Engineering,Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Conducts POC and R&D; on new tools/technologies, assessment on theirfitment and provide recommendations.
- Plays advisory role for teams seeking to implement test automationsolutions
- Build partnership across the enterprise, ensuring the best adoption ofTesting COE offerings.
- Problem Solving and resolve tools and framework related challenges
- Conducts knowledge sharing sessions on Testing COE offered tools andframeworks.
- Improvise test automation processes and help define best practices whileproviding reusable and scalable test automation solutions
- Hosts periodic meetings with engineering teams to socialize on COEofferings.
- Communicate progress to the senior leadership on a regular basis
Required Experience: 10 to 12 yrs
- 8-12 years’ experience working as an Automation Architect in a largefinancial service organization or major consulting organization
- 2-3 years of experience of leading large-scale QA programs. Experiencein collaborating effectively across a variety of IT and business groups, acrossregions, roles, and able to interact effectively with all levels
- Hands-on knowledge and experience on automation using Java as programming language
- Hands on experience on Selenium and good knowledge on Selenium Webdriver .
- Should have good knowledge on build tools like Gradle, Ant/Ivy
- Hands-on knowledge and experience on API test automation using Java orGroovy using any backend automation tool like JMeter, SoapUI, RestAssured
- Should have hands on working knowledgeof Database (either SQL Server or DB2)
- Should have knowledge of Test Automation methodologies like BDD, Data Driven and Keyword Drivenframeworks
- Experience on Test Automation tools and frameworks Evaluations, POC andR&D;
- Must have working knowledge of CI/CDimplementation , DevOps Principles and Practices
- Working knowledge of tool and technologies like TeamCity, Jenkins, GIT,JIRA, ALM
- Understanding of Agile/Waterfall development process and is comfortablediving into the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable solutions
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Good to have knowledge on Protractor-Cucumber, Appium, Perfecto and UFT
- Exposure and experience working with varied technologies like .NET,Angular, WPF, Mainframe etc.
- Good to have understanding of model based testing.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Vice President-UI Development-Angular 5 (9-14 Years) Job Number: 3154044 Primary Location : Non-Japan Asia-India-Karnataka-Bengaluru Education Level : Bachelor's Degree [...]
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank J.P. Morgan s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world s most important corporat [...]
Test Automation Development & Delivery- Vice President Job Number 3147303 Primary Location Non-Japan Asia-India-Maharashtra-Mumbai Education Level Bachelor's Degree Job Quality Management and Testing [...]
Job Level :Vice President Description Department: Wealth Management Technology Job Location: Mumbai About Us Morgan Stanley is a leading global financialservices firm providing a wide rang [...]