Emerson Electric Co
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid,
and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Organizational Position:
• Hardware Lead – Hardware Design, Grade B5/B6 reports functionally to Team Leader/Technical Leader Embedded Center of Excellence (ECoE) at Emerson Innovation Center- Pune.
• Positions' main responsibility would be to enhance existing and/or develop new hardware designs/technology that enables the launch of new products.
• Understand customer requirements and communicate them to cross-functional teams, and act as the liaison for program activities as appropriate.
• Provide technical solutions to customer problems
• Review project deliverables to ensure quality levels are met
• Develop and control the schedule and direct the work in order to effectively manage time.
• Provide regular updates on development and support activities.
• Follow the defined processes and follow the Hardware Development Life Cycle Model
• Review technical concepts of all electronics projects including equipment specification and design.
• Provide appropriate resolution of issues which are being faced and ensure smooth execution
• Requires a minimum of a Bachelor's/Master's degree in engineering in electronics /Electronics & Telecommunication/Industrial Electronics/ Instrumentation.
• Total relevant work experience: 8+ years.
• Extensive experience of full Hardware development life cycle including requirements management, design, development, verification & validation, qualification & certification testing in Electrical / Industrial applications.
• Demonstrated ability to technically lead, work with cross functional teams & provide solutions.
• Should have expertise in developing high speed mixed signals circuits.
• 16/32 bit micro-controllers and high speed peripherals based designs.
• Sound experience of linear / Switched Mode Power Supplies
• Hands on experience on various Communication protocols like RS232, USB, SPI, I2C, Ethernet, etc
• Hands on experience in defining the system / subsystem specifications, designing the architecture and requirements for complex systems.
• Sound experience on simulation tools like PSpice, LTSpice, Model Sim, etc.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description At NVIDIA, we build groundbreaking products for the following sectors: VR, Gaming, Deep Learning, Automotive, and High Performance Computing. See your efforts in action as developers [...]
Job Description Responsible for the strategic planning and design of telecom infrastructure and/or network components. Analyses the short-term and/or long-term network capacity needs for current and [...]
VMware software powers the world’s complex digital infrastructure. VMware accelerates digital transformation through a software-defined approach to business and IT. VMware is the pioneer in virtuali [...]
The Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) Lead helps deliver the quality and performance of large scale, big data, custom hardware multi-platform software products that includes; web, API and m [...]