Qualification : Graduate
- Take care of office administrative activities of the Group President, Coordinate events, manage visitors.
- Generate reports and dashboard
- Provide secretarial assistance to CEO
- Manage calendars / travel arrangements.
- Co-ordinating various meetings, interviews, appointments and client visits, keep track of minutes of meetings and its follow ups.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Manage vendors; facilities and administrative processes
- Be able to work independently with minimum instructions.
- Be able to analyse and break complex problems into smaller manageable parts.
- Preferred Female & Local Candidate.
Functional Area :
Industry Type : Manufacturing Industry
Work Experience : 2+ year
Job responses on (email id) : [email protected]
Job Location : Indore (Pithampur)
CTC Offered :
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
sales and purchase entry in tally. TDS calculation and make sheet of TDS deduction. GST Working, Make GST Sheet and send data to CA Make NEFT and bank cheque Coordinate with hr department for sala [...]
About the company: Pagaria Virendra & Co is a chartered accountancy firm with over 25 years of experience. One of the oldest CA firms in Indore. About the internship/job: Selected intern's day [...]
About the company: Pagaria Virendra & Co is a chartered accountancy firm with over 25 years of experience. One of the oldest CA firms in Indore. About the internship/job: Selected intern's day-to [...]
- Analysis of finished product by HPLC, UV spectrophotometer and Dissolution apparatus. - Good exposure on HPLC/ UV-Spectrophotometer and Dissolution apparatus. - Sound knowledge on Good Documen [...]