At E2open, you will be an integral member of a dynamic organization, working on cutting - edge technology that transforms the way companies do business with their trading partners in complex, multi - tier supply chains. Associate Analyst / Analyst | E2open Careers Twitter Widget Iframe October 23, 2019 Job Details Description
Position: ASSOCIATE ANALYST / ANALYST
Experience: 0 - 2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with good academic record. Degree in business,
mathematics, BCA and experience in data industry
Founded in 2000, E2open provides the largest and most comprehensive Supply Chain Operating Network,
including a broad suite of collaborative supply chain solutions. Leading global enterprises rely on E2open to provide greater end - to - end visibility, more accurate data and insights, and real - time business process orchestration across complex, multi - enterprise trading partner networks.
Businesses recognize that effective supply chain operations are the key to sustainable competitive advantage and shareholder value. E2open works with the world s largest manufacturers and brand owners across a variety of industries to deliver a highly responsive, integrated network of partners, based on accurate, actionable information.
- The Analyst will be a high performing member of the Analytics Delivery Team within E2Open.
He/she will have two key areas of responsibility
1) Supporting the regular processes owned by the Analytics delivery team
2) Constantly improving the associated production processes.
- The analyst is expected to be strong technically and must enjoy and be excited by technology. He/she must be able to use these tools effectively and innovatively to make significant contribution to the team.
- The position will provide a great platform for professional development of an individual interested in building analytical skills, communication, and business judgment.
- Excellent Excel skills - comfort with pivots, functions and experience of designing small models within excel is a must. Experience with macros is a big plus.
- Ability to quickly pick up new skills/technical abilities as required
- Expertise at applying advanced statistical and programming tools to improve the efficiency and breadth of analytical capabilities
- Identify potential areas of automation within the production process Analytics
- Superior analytical skills and structured problem - solving skills, background in basic statistical methods
- Ability to think in a fresh and innovative manner without feeling limited by the existing way of doing things .
- Ability to derive conclusions and inferences from data metrics
- Excellent written communications skills, with an emphasis on use of visuals and charts to clearly communicate analytical findings. Able to provide examples of past written/graphical communications.
- Ability to receive and incorporate feedback on work products and written communications.
- Strong verbal communications skills, especially the ability to organize and articulate a well structured argument.
- Strong personal interest in constantly improving communications skills and styles.
Qualifications Skills You are using an unsupported browser. To use this site, please use a supported browser. ,
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Description Job summary Title Reviewer reviews the commitment to identify the issues which are holding the title from getting cleared and works towards curing the issues until the title is [...]
Job summary Title Reviewer reviews the commitment to identify the issues which are holding the title from getting cleared and works towards curing the issues until the title is clear from [...]
Job Summary: Will function as the controller and channel of communication between borrower facilitator and doc chasers along with title reviewers and processing support group. Will also requir [...]
As a Business Associate, you'll drive structure and discipline around each initiative using standard project deliverables and frameworks, including establishing scope and performing detailed business [...]