Associate Business Analyst plays a key role on the product management team to translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications, to help communicate these specifications to Development and to maintain changes to these specifications in an agile development environment. In addition the Associate Business Analyst will play a key role in working with the quality assurance team to help develop test plans, certify adherence to functional specifications and deliver a market-ready product.
- Bachelor s Degree in Engineering with 2 4 years of experience working in software (enterprise application) development
- Global Trade Management or Supply Chain Management domain preferred
- Strong communication skills and inclusive style. (will ask for samples of written communications and authored specifications)
- Ability to interact with and influence stakeholders across an organization
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritize and manage time, and meet aggressive deadlines
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC), Agile Methodology
- Basic Knowledge of Database SQL , JIRA / Confluence
- Collaborates with Business Analysts, Product Managers, Trade content subject matter experts, and Development to identify and document future requirements and translate them into functional specifications.
- Refines requirements with industry standard analysis techniques such as data flow modeling, workflow diagrams, and functional decomposition analysis. The Analyst will confirm requirements through interviews, workshops, and/or existing systems documentation or procedures.
- Works closely with Development and Quality Assurance to support testing against application requirements. Researches and resolves defects with business and technical teams. Assists the QA team to define and create test data as needed.
- Compares business requirements to delivered system to ensure all requirements are met and function as designed.
- Gains expertise in the domain of global trade management domain and the technology platforms of the company.
- Setup data, validate & certify the application features and capture necessary documentation
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Inside Sales Associate/ Lead Generation Expert (Experience 5+ years) Inside Sales associate in Evolvus is the first point contact for customers. The lead generation expert will be selling. [...]
As a Business Associate, you'll drive structure and discipline around each initiative using standard project deliverables and frameworks, including establishing scope and performing detailed business [...]
Job Description POSITION TITLE: Associate Product Support Specialist REPORTING TO: Manager REPORTING LOCATION: Bangalore WORKING LOCATION: Bangalore SUMMARY OF POSI [...]
SUMMARY OF POSITION AND OBJECTIVES: The Associate Sustenance Engineer is responsible for IT application support activities including maintenance, administration, and Level 2 support. They will w [...]