SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers!
More Info ×
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte India (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job' with Deloitte.
These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
We have not authorised any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
No one other than an authorised official of Deloitte is permitted to confirm any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration', ‘verification' or ‘security deposit') or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorised or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution. If you have queries about the veracity of a job offer you have received which relates to Deloitte or would like to report a fraud with regard to job offers with Deloitte, please send an email to [email protected]
Government and Public Services- Pursuit Design
GPS Pursuit design - Analyst
An Analyst will work with the design team to formatting proposals, add visual impact to documents, presentations, and marketing initiatives within the brand guidelines.
Our team uses the Microsoft Office suite and most of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite.
The role requires high degree of creativity, proficiency with design tools and an ability to convert technical marketing ideas into compelling creative concepts. We are looking for candidate with skilled in MS-office applications, Adobe Illustrator and potential to grow their creative design capabilities.
Sought Experience: Word formatting, Infographics and PowerPoint presentations
· Proficiency in MS-office, with knowledge of Adobe Illustrator a plus (not mandatory) – the successful candidate will have potential to grow their creative designing capabilities.
· Ability to perform document formatting on regular basis, style and macro editing, and working with graphic elements in MS Word application.
· Work with the internal and client account teams to develop concepts and creative solutions on high value client-facing, marketing, and client experience projects.
· Conceptualize proposal themes and synthesize concepts and data into high-quality visual assets.
· Receive and interpret written instructions and/or rough sketches and translate them into creative and impactful print and/or digital layouts/designs for materials including, but not limited to: infographics, presentations, proposals, and large-scale exhibits, sometimes determining the key ideas without much guidance.
· Take ownership for assigned projects/pursuits from inception to completion including overall layout in word and graphic development in PPT and/or Illustrator.
· Analyze expectations of the stakeholders and develop highly creative, customized, high-quality deliverables adhering to the Deloitte Brand Identity guidelines.
· Develop creative storyboards, visual themes, illustrations and layouts for brochures, infographics, presentations, and other promotional material.
· Collaborate with the offshore and onshore teams, from understanding of an expectation, execution, to delivery.
· Demonstrate the ability to think creatively and express ideas orally and in writing; demonstrate listening and decision-making skills.
· Demonstrate good judgment and task management skills in order to balance priorities and communicate.
· Ensure brand consistency throughout all collateral deliverables.
· Ensure accuracy and currency of published graphics.
· Manage content on SharePoint.
· Ensures that proposals adhere to RFP specifications.
Desired Skills and Qualification Preferred:
· 0-3 years of creative design/visual communication design in Marketing/Marketing Communication design space.
· Experience and working knowledge of MS office and Adobe creative suite.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· A strong portfolio that showcases your creative expertise. (if available)
The Government and Public Services (GPS) team provides research solutions in support of market positioning and business acquisition activities to maximize Deloitte's revenue, relationships, and reputation in the Government marketplace. The team works in collaboration with the US stakeholders in identifying and tracking opportunities, account spending and opportunity analysis, as well as competitive and market intelligence support for Government pursuits. The team works closely with the US GPS channels including Marketing and Communications, Information Management, Account Management, Competitive & Market Intelligence, Pursuits, and Strategy. Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our professionals work with a strong sense of camaraderie towards collective success, creative brainstorming to deliver value, and commitment to excellence.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, we've invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people's growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
"Deloitte\” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP
Requisition code: E21HUARG-GPSGD
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Data Entry and copy paste jobs for students part timers house wives and also for employees who are looking for extra income work for just 1-2 hours in a day and earn 25000 rs. per month. Work Role: [...]
Job Description Key Skills: Model-Based Design and Development, Matlab, Simulink, Embedded Coder, Embedded C Programming, Control Systems Software, HIL(Hardware-in-Loop), Simscape, Simhydraulics, Sim [...]
Job Description Work Location - Bengaluru and Hyderabad Required Technical Skills : Minimum 2 years of Experience on SharePoint Framework (SPFX), React JS, Node JS, TypeScript & JQuery, Bootstr [...]
Job Description FAE Embedded Systems Job Description: Field Application Engineer for supporting pre-sales and post-sales activities of ESSs Products Portfolio which includes various Embedded Tool [...]