- Monitor, triage & troubleshoot Windows server incidents
- Install, upgrade, maintain and support Windows infrastructure.
- Maintain and support services/applications under Windows team responsibility.
- Monitor the Windows/VMware infrastructure and take proactive actions when needed.
- Contribute to document and review standards and operational procedures.
- Enforce technical and security standards for Windows infrastructures and services.
- Follow internal processes at all time (ITIL, time tracking, escalation).
- Work closely with peers worldwide by taking part in periodic meetings and sharing knowledge.
- Act as project manager for Windows / VMware infrastructures projects by providing regular follow-up on schedule, budget and issues.
- Handle system upgrades and migrations, in accordance with latest technology trends and SG global standards."
- Must have excellent knowledge of the following technologies:
- Windows 2003/8/12
- SCCM 2007/12
- x86 Hardware (HP/DELL/IBM)
- VMware platform
- Anti Virus (Symantec endpoint protection)
- Good to have knowledge of these technologies
- Knowledge of Incident management
- Knowledge of Change management
- Knowledge of ITIL Frame Work
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Need full time employee for SEO and digital marketing to a reputed educational organisation in Bangalore [...]
1. Must be capable of managing product vendors/suppliers 2. Must be fluent in English, Hindi, Kannada. 3. Must have knowledge in basics of GST and tax rates, e way bills 4. Must have negotiat [...]
What you will do at Acko: Manage large, complex data on a day to day basis Analyze data to identify gaps, inconsistencies and ensure completion of data in the required format, work with multip [...]
Job Description : We Believe in Better! We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people\u2 [...]