Matelabs Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
We are looking for a Data Consultant with experience in Analytical Solutions Consulting and sound knowledge in Machine Learning.
Mate Labs has built "Mateverse" for Data Analysts so that they can build customized machine learning and data science models for a quick prediction like sales forecasting without writing even a single line of code. At Mate Labs, we are solving a unique problem of Algorithm & Hyperparameter selection in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
“Machine Learning” has transformed industries and is ready to revolutionize the way you live, work and commute. It has created millions of new job opportunities and will continue to do so.
This industry is going through a very exciting phase and at Mate Labs, we want to be at the forefront of this revolution. If it sounds exciting and you want to be a part of this revolution, join Mate Labs. Apply Now.
* Understanding the client’s problems and Architecting Solutions around it.
* Recommend design and develop state-of-the-art data-driven analysis using statistical & advanced analytics methodologies to solve client’s problems.
* Build deep client relationship, network & be a thought partner.
* Excellent communication skills to be able to present findings to senior stakeholders
* Working with Business Development / Sales team to customize solutions for the client
* Working with the Data Science team on deliverables and owning it.
* Proficiency in Python, Statistical/Predictive modeling and Machine Learning Algorithms (Regression & Time-series forecasting (MUST), Classification, Clustering)
* Proven experience working on multiple business use-cases across various domains.
* Subject matter expertise in solving Supply Chain related problems would be a plus.
* Problem-solving, Project management, and communication skills & Creative thinking
* Ability to think on his/her feet and engage with both the business and analytical community
* 3 - 5 years of experience
* B.Tech or A degree in a quantitative field like Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, etc. or post-grad in management with strong technical skills.
*Startup culture(immense scope to learn and grow).
*Amazing team to work with.
*Health Insurance for the employees.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
* About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about m [...]
FRIBS - Billing Data Analyst _ Emerging Lead Work Location: India Experience: Minimum 4 years of experience as Business Analyst/Data Analyst /Data Engineer/ Data Consultant Education: Bachelor's [...]
Associate Consultant supports the Fraud Analytics work and is responsible for developing Data management and Analytical solutions to support fraud and AML by understanding complex technical rules/ sce [...]
SALARY: Upto 4 LPA LOCATION : Bangalore, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India VACANCIES: 1 QUALIFICATION: Any Graduate MALE/FEMALE: Both EXPERIENCE: 2 years to 4 years JOB DETAI [...]