We are looking for a Business Development Representative to work closely with our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
It is an added advantage if you have experience in developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from establishing a customer contact till signing a deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service.
Who We Are Looking For
Curiosity, Knowledge, and Drive are the power factors we need to develop ourselves and our career. Money is secondary. That's why we, Famwork, Inc,
are shortlisting candidates who are looking forward to learning entrepreneur skills by understanding produced-market fit, building and launching consumer products for the global market, setting up a team, and developing ownership in your field. So buckle up and apply for the post if you think you can be the ONE.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients via phone and emails
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Build reports to present to the manager.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (eg: inbound, outbound, Inside sales)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software.
- Fluency in MS Excel.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
Who can apply:
- Available for 6 months Internship
- Experience Letter
- Letter of recommendation
- Job Offer based on performance CTC 5-11L
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Sales Development Representative - Chennai Chennai, Tamil Nadu | Full Time Chargebee is a subscription management platform, used by fast-growth businesses like FreshWorks, Okta an [...]
Job Description Business Development Representative - Chennai Chennai, Tamil Nadu | Full Time Are you passionate about sales and ready to jump-start your career? Join us as we power the success o [...]
Job Description HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. Our trusted [...]
The Executive/Senior Executive, Regulatory Affairs CMC, Upjohn is responsible for: - Serving as CMC representative on assigned core project(s), and help GRS-CMC in managing project activities, help [...]