About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Information and Cyber Security (ICS) is part of Wells Fargo's Technology organization. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, ICS protects our infrastructure, company data, and customer assets while ensuring alignment with applicable regulations and laws
Information Protection Engineering (IPE) strategy is to provide a common and reusable suite of authentication and encryption services and methodologies to internal partners and external Wells Fargo customers. IPE is part of Wells Fargo’s Information and Cyber Security (ICS) organization. The IPE Development team is responsible for development/programming for in-house applications and tools for IPE, SDLC coordination, documentation and process management. IPE Development team has an Information Security Engineering Senior Analyst position available and the selected candidate will join a diverse, motivated and experienced team.
- Perform complex code design, analysis, development, and support of IPE in-house applications.
- Analyzes complex business requirements, designs & writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex applications.
- Identifying vulnerabilities, risks, and threats against the application and with product components and propose solutions to remediate the identified risks.
- Ensure new code design meets enterprise expectations for secure code development/implementation.
- Participates in security risk assessments ensuring compliance with corporate security policies and adherence to best practices within the SDLC.
- Create new documentations, user guides as required and perform peer code reviews.
- Interact with cross-functional teams, business/end-users and support engineers.
- Sharing knowledge of secure code practices, vulnerability discovery/resolution, and troubleshooting issues by conducting log analysis and root cause identification.
- Participates in interactions with technical, engineering and non-technical partners across the Enterprise for implementation of the technologies
- Applies knowledge of industry trends, processes and technology to successfully navigate large enterprise process/bureaucracy and will be highly effective with both coordination and communication
Market Skills and Certifications
- Overall 5 – 7 years of Information Technology experience.
- 5+ years of SDLC experience
- 5+ years of experience regularly converting business requirements into technical documents
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of ASP.Net experience
- 5+ years of C# experience
- 5+ years of MS SQL experience
- 5+ years working with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- 5+ years of MVC Framework
- 3+ years of experience designing software solutions using software architecture design principles
- 2+ years of experience in working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, DevOPS)
- 1+ year of experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, uDeploy, Github and artifactory.
- Strong practical knowledge on data modelling and analysis methodologies.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Engineering or Technology or other related discipline.
- Experience with Oracle SQL
- Good to have experience with Java, JSP, Servlets and web application development.
- Good to have experienceon frameworks Spring, Hibernate, JSF and Junit and web services. Should have experience on JSON and XML.
- Good to have experience in spring boot, drools and quartz scheduling.
- Good to have experience with Fortify, other static code analyzers, web security and data integrity
- Strong knowledge and understanding of information security practices and policies, including Information Security Frameworks, Standards, and best practices
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with Management as well as technical/engineering resources and non-technical individuals.
- Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate solutions effectively across a geographically dispersed organization
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of an organization; including at the executive level.
- Ability to translate and summarize complex data into understandable, actionable information and recommendations
- Must be organized and have rigorous attention to detail
- Any information security related certifications would be an added advantage.
- Must be a self-starter and have experience coordinating multiple tasks with aggressive time frames
- Advanced problem solving capabilities and technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service and professionally handle challenging users, partners and/or customers
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Info Security Eng Sr Analyst Go to My Saved Jobs Job ID 53996BR About Wells Fargo Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United [...]
Info Security Eng Sr Analyst Save for LaterRemove Saved Job Go to My Saved Jobs Job ID 54009BR About Wells Fargo Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE WFC) is a leading global financial services company headqua [...]
About Wells Fargo Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and [...]
About Wells Fargo Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and te [...]