About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business provides technology support to a full range of personalized wealth management, investment and retirement products and services to clients across U.S.
based businesses including Wells Fargo Advisors.
Team member will be working on Application Development work in WIMT Engineering Enablement - Service Oriented Architecture team.
◦ Involve in end –end lifecycle of Product/Application development, analyze highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
◦ Provide coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
◦ Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
◦ Verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
◦ Oversee overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
◦ Lead projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff.
◦ Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
◦ Mentor less experience technical staff and may be involved in activities for their skills development
◦ 7+ years of experience on Backend service development using C# .NET/Java, PCF, Webservices, Events, SOA
◦ Experience designing and implementing APIs using REST and JSON
◦ Good experience on Oracle/SQL Server.
◦ Experience using distributed caching products (Oracle Coherence, Reddis)
◦ Experience using messaging middleware such as Solace
◦ Possess advanced knowledge of objectoriented design and development (OOA/OOD) and the .NET / JAVA patterns and practices
◦ Experience with delivering projects using Agile software development techniques.
◦ Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies, methodologies and systems.
◦ Strong leadership skills, ability to lead and drive the team ensuring defect free deliverables and also motivate the team to perform better everyday taking up more ownership and accountability.
◦ Must possess innovative and Out-of-box thinking while developing advanced technical solutions to business problems, and grab opportunities to improve system resiliency.
◦ Banking domain experience
◦ Proficiency with Agile and Devops practices and toolchain.
◦ Proven leadership in delivering Cloud solutions.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Senior Software Engineer - UI Java R&D; - Hyderabad, TS (894300) Position Description Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collab [...]
Job Description Req ID: 101203 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and [...]
Job Description Sr. Software Engineer, Java Fullstack, Azure - Multiple Locations (892256) Position Description Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performan [...]
Job Description Software Engineering Manager - Java - Multiple Locations (892427) Position Description Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, colla [...]