About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo Indiaenables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Enterprise Function Technology within the Wells Fargo Technology (WFT) business is responsible for supporting Enterprise Data Technology, Enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging & collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, various internal systems & tools.
About the Role:
This is a technical hands-on management position primarily responsible for Application development & delivery for Enterprise level Risk and Finance data solution Group (RCD) mainly in Data warehouse and Business intelligence solution. This is a player-coach role, which encompasses people management, technical/functional expertise, and relationship/ stakeholder management.
- Manage a team of developers to work on various Risk/Complaints data management related project implementation
- Actively participate in the evolution & adoption of the data transformation strategy by implementing solutions that are aligned with the enterprise data blueprint
- Ability to effectively work in a hybrid environment where legacy ETL and Data Warehouse applications, Data Lakes & Big-Data applications all co-exist
- Implement data driven solutions that can scale & meet the technology resiliency, information security, regulatory & business demands
- Interact effectively & manage partnership with stakeholders to deliver successful business results based on tech. requirements
- Managing overall performance of the team & ensure to build/sustain high performance work culture
- Effectively communicate to broad & diverse audience at all levels in the organization
- Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent & must have 15+ years of exp. With proven record of leading & managing a minimum size of 15+ team members.
- Very strong Data Warehousing development exp. using AbInitio, Talend, Teradata, Oracle, Autosys, LINUX
- Exp. in using Hadoop ecosystem tools such as Data Injection frameworks/tools, MapR & Hive
- Well versed with code deployment tools like UDeploy & Jenkins
- Good knowledge of project management tools like JIRA
- Must have exp. managing Agile projects & transitioning from waterfall model to Agile
- Ability to deliver & engage with partners effectively in a multi-cultural environment by demonstrating co-ownership & accountability in a matrix structure
- Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, & work under pressure in a dynamic & complex environment
- Take ownership of delivery and manage multi-release projects in AGILE and Waterfall methodologies
- Excellent verbal, written, & interpersonal communication skills
- Having good understanding on the advance analytics tool sets/skills.
- Devops – Automation customized to the data warehousing world (CI/CD).
- Strong knowledge of BI tools like Tableau is a plus
Market Skills and Certifications
Project/Program Management Professional
BI and Analytics
Banking/Financial Products/Functional Certification.
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- 8+ years of work experience with at least 3+ years of people management experience. - Has a background in quantitative decision making, ability to drive business/operations metrics, and driving ad [...]
Job Description About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, [...]
The Community Manager will serve as the face of a company. He/She will be responsible for managing and handling communications. Community Managers re involved in various activities such as communicat [...]
Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or operations management required. MBA or six sigma certification is preferred. 10+ years of work experience with at least 4 years of people management and [...]