About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good. We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for Development and implementation of API/OOTB based solution in ForgeRock and Secret Double Octopus product that covers continuous integration, code scanning, automation script, configuration, release/deployment.
- Responsible for implementing and troubleshooting if any issue.
- Review and Provide options on any solution coming out of enterprise Architect team.
- Must know JIRA and Confluence and knowledge on DevOps model and developing automated software deployment solutions to support integrated solutions using GIT, Subversion, Jenkins, Stash, JIRA, Java, RDBMS technologies and other toolsets as per SCB standard.
- Recommend opportunities to create and manage Microservices and published API in the Software Development Lifecycle. Enforce externalization of configurations and API Gateways.
- Improve the code-coverage of applications in the continuous integration drives
- Translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of the development process (development, testing, deployment, monitoring).
- Ensure reports on code metrics (i.e. code quality, code coverage, security scanning etc) are in place.
- Provide solutions in integrating disparate systems.
- Champion DevOps innovations by introducing better tools and agile practices
- Work collaboratively as a member of a Team to build and develop technical Identity and Access Management solutions
- Responsible for Development, Testing, and Implementing identity management (policy service) solutions using ForgeRock, Secret Double Octopus and Access Management products.
- Assist Project Team in troubleshooting and remediating issues
- Provide subject matter expertise in ForgeRock and Secret Double Octopus tools to Build organisation.
- Manage your delivery tasks to time and budget
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the [INDIA GBS/ TS/STS/ Security Transformation team] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Program managers
- Project Managers
- Production Support
- Service Management
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, engineering, computer science, related field or equivalent experience.
- E xperience in Information Technology, preferably in Banking and Financial services sector;
- Build & Implementation experience with Beyond Trust or Any IAM products like ForgeRock, Secret Double Octopus
- Must have a clear understanding of the concepts of Identity Management on Privileged Access Management and Credential Vaulting and Authentication mechanising.
- Candidate must have an understanding of industry best practices for access and authentication protocols and access governance (logging, monitoring etc.)
- Java, Node JS, GO Lang, REST/API, JASON, SAML, SOQ, WEBLogic, Oracle. Strong IAM Knowledge with MFA.
- Desired, DeveOps, Jenkins, BitBocket AWS or Azure
- Expertise in Java, J2EE software development and deployment
- Expertise in API based, REST, SAML, SOA, WebLogic (or a competitive product)
- Working knowledge of Scripting like Shell, JASON
- Very well known to MS SQL and must be able to optimise the complex queries
- Must have knowledge on Performance testing indicators
- Expertise in troubleshooting complex technical issues
- Ability to design and implement workflow rule-based provisioning solutions to meet complex business requirements.
- Experience in performance tuning, configuration, support, and troubleshooting.
- Excellent written, oral communication and reporting skills.
- Strong presentation skills with an excellent standard of English
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a troubleshooting mindset
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Graduate of college or art school with degree in graphic design or related field Ability to work cooperatively as member of a team Knowledge of design programs such as Photoshop, Acrobat [...]
- Graduate of college or art school with degree in graphic design or related field - Ability to work cooperatively as member of a team - Knowledge of design programs such as Photoshop, Acrobat, Il [...]
Hiring full time Photographer who has handled different types of High- ends Lenses with DSLR Camera & KIT.We are urgently looking for our Google street View photoshoots in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Goa & [...]
Thorough hands on experience in wordpress Should be good in front end designing & backend functionalities Should be good in PHP Good in mysql and any other database functionalitie [...]