3 to 5 years of experience
Excellent team skills as well as written and verbal communications
· 24/7 On-Call availability for service outages (currently running at 99.994% system uptime)
· Strong knowledge of Linux (Red Hat derivatives preferred), Java, and security is required.
· Strong knowledge of VMware vCenter 5.X operations and support
· Knowledge of NFS and file system/database clustering
· Knowledge of NAS/SAN systems, preferably NetApp
· Knowledge of load balancing concepts and solutions, such as F5 LTM
· Familiarity with Tomcat and Java tuning
· Familiarity with x86 based hardware
· Familiarity in a DevOps environment
· Knowledge of scripting languages for automation and support
· Self-motivated with attention to detail and a desire to explore and master new emerging technologies
Education & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or 3 years’ experience in systems administration
· Experience in Ecommerce operations strongly preferred. Experience in a hosting environment with high uptime required.
· Working experience with cloud based offerings, such as AWS
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description L3 support sr. Dev Location: Chennai, TN, IN Company: Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd TLM Recon Configuration, which require TLM 2.7 and Recs Premium knowledge, SQL and Unix sk [...]
Job Description Mandatory minimum solid 5 years of experience and in depth knowledge on implementing and operating below middleware platforms, which include configuration, clustering setup, harden [...]
TLM Recon Configuration, which require TLM 2.7 and Recs Premium knowledge, SQL and Unix skillset. ETL and Autosys are used in the project so it's good to have those skillsets as well. Primary skillset [...]
Position Description Around 5+ years Exp., with middleware skill sets such Installation/configuration/administration of Oracle/Web logic /Web sphere/Java/Oracle client. and PLSQL experience, [...]