The Technical Customer Support Engineer will be acting as the first point of contact for all ServiceMax Customers who will help to understand the customer issue and take next course of appropriate actions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyse the issue raised by the customer on their own or connect with customer in case of any further details needed.
- Collaborate with respective functional teams during the process of analyzing customer issue raised.
- Debug the issues raised in case of product implementation or customization issues.
- Assess the business impact of customer issue raised and update the stakeholders about such impact.
- Extend support services by participating in resolution of issue tickets and change requests.
- Collaborate with customers and ServiceMax functional teams to integrate, implement software updates, change requests and application support activities.
- Represent ServiceMax customer support team and manage client relationship for respective product customers.
- Creating Knowledge articles and peer review of articles for resolved customer issues.
- Continuous management and upkeep of Customer SLA’s.
- Meet the CSAT score as per the company standards.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in providing technical product support solutions for customers.
- Bachleor’s Degree in Information Technology, Science.
- Strong customer interfacing skills
- Strong presentation skills with ability to effectively present his/her point of view to a variety of audiences
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a globally distributed team environment, liaising with on-site teams and customers
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced, multi-tasking development environment
Good to have skills:
- ServiceMax product experience is a plus, but not mandatory
- Salesforce Administration certification ADM201 or ADX201
- 1 or more years of exposure to Field Service domain or experience supporting/implementing Field Service applications
Ready to be part of a winning team of ServiceMax ?
Who is Servicemax? We are a company of innovators , thinkers and doers who care passionately about changing the world. How? By rethinking the massive and growing industry that keeps our world running — field service. There are more than five million field technicians in the US and tens of millions across the globe. The machines and equipment we use every day — in our homes, at our offices, in hospitals and just about everywhere — need to be installed, fixed and serviced, and these field technicians are tasked with keeping our worlds and the world running every single day.
From employee friendly benefits, to weekly lunches, company sponsored events and awesome coworkers, we pride ourselves in creating an environment and culture that inspires our employees to be the best they can be.
We are on a mission... to revolutionize Field Service, through our product, our customers and most importantly, our employees.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description :Key skills required for the job are: * SAP PI - Process Integration-L3 (Mandatory)As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation o [...]
Roles and Responsibilities Job Description: Minimum 12+ years of experience with ability to be drive complex Solution Architecture (Enterprise/ Integration/ Data /Development) engagements at a detail [...]
What You'll do: - Create and execute updates and other fixes - Offer level2 technical support - Create new tools that will bolster our customer experience and reduce errors - Build software t [...]
Job Title: Engineer/Senior Engineer – MBS Receiver Implementation and Performance Analysis Location: Bangalore, India Department: Eng-Systems & Firmware Schedule: Full time – Immediate [...]