What We Do:
ServiceMax is the global leader in Service Execution Management, offering cloud-based software that improves the productivity of complex, equipment-centric service execution. Enterprise companies across the globe have turned to ServiceMax to help them keep the world running.
A career at ServiceMax means unleashing your potential to build, sell, implement and market award-winning products with a #wintogether and #customerobsessed approach. From MRI machines to gym equipment, customers around the globe rely on ServiceMax’s cloud-based software platform to keep these machines – and the world – running, every single day.
We pride ourselves in creating an environment and culture that inspires our employees to be the best they can be.
What You Will Do:
- Work with development staff to implement and monitor cloud infrastructure services
- Develop and deliver configuration and deployment automation required for improving the performance, availability, and manageability of our cloud services
- Troubleshoot and remedy availability/performance issues
- Define and evangelize cloud-related optimizations and best practices to improve reliability and performance
- Participate in an on-call rotation that will include development staff
What You Bring to ServiceMax:
- Minimum of 7+ years’ direct experience working with cloud production environments
- AWS Certified Solution Architect
- Experience building systems based on cloud technology in AWS environments
- Experience developing cloud automation in one or more technologies such as Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation, Puppet, and/or Chef
- Experience with IDS technologies such as Wazuh, Bro, Suricata
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker, Kubernete, AWS ECS
- Experience working in Unix/Linux operating systems and shell scripting
- Demonstrable knowledge of TCP/IP and HTTP protocols
- Experience working with High Availability and Fault Tolerant architectures
- Experience working with Monitoring tools like NewRelic, AppDynamic,DataDog
- Well-developed analytical skills
- A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Familiar with Agile methodologies.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience working with DevOps Automation and Programming Tools such as Jenkin
- Experience in frontend or backend application development
- Familiarity with Salesforce Cloud offerings
- Experience working in IaaS and/or PaaS environments.
Nice to have qualifications:
- AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate or Professional
- AWS Certified Solution DevOps Engineer Professional
- AWS Certified Developer Professional
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the company: SALES INDIA is into the manufacturing and supplies of healthcare and wellness products. It is exponentially expanding its portfolio of products and will soon be launching online m [...]
Company Description As a mobile Value Added Services company, is now the leading provider of Telecom Solutions in 50+ countries to over 100+ Telecom Operators and Enterprises across Asia, Africa, [...]
Wanted bike taxi captains Male and female candidates can apply Flexible timing Interested candidates can apply [...]
We are looking for the delivery executive in Bangalore, Male or female Full time/part time Minimum English required to read and write basic messages Document requires 1) Driving license or learnin [...]