Amazon's Ring is looking for is looking for high-energy, detail-oriented, and technically-savvy Quality Assurance Engineers to perform quality assurance testing. QAEs at Amazon are excellent individual contributors capable of understanding business requirements and converting them to QA understandable testcases, driving test execution, capturing errors and automating those test cases. QAEs would be trying to understand application performance, functionality, features to great depth which would enable them to report issues and also take ownership in automating the repetitive tasks. QAEs are highly accurate in performing application tests, reporting the behavior ensuring that there is no ambiguity while reproducing issues.
High quality and accuracy is maintained throughout the application release without compromising on deadlines.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will:
· Work closely with engineers and business owners throughout the development and testing life cycle, review requirements, specifications and technical design documents
· Drive the creation of test plans and test cases, efficiently execute test cases across all functional and UI areas of our products
· Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
· Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
· Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
· Monitor debugging process results
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Overview Under broad guidance, executes and verifies software application tests. Essential Functions - Analyzes business and functional requirements for completeness; derives valid t [...]
- 4+ years of professional software development experience - 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design - 2+ yea [...]
Job Description Role Summary: Plan the day to day execution and technical support in setting up manufacturing processes for repair operations/new products introduction and ensuring smooth produc [...]
Job Description Job Family Descriptor Responsible for the equipment's operation and maintenance (Fault, configuration, alarm, performance and security) or network components to drive network eff [...]