McKinsey & Company
- University degree from a reputable institution with an outstanding academic record
- Understanding of and a strong interest in corporate finance concepts, including mergers & acquisitions, JV's, integrations/ value capture and divestitures topics
- Willingness to quickly learn and disseminate detailed topical knowledge
- Intellectual curiosity, self-motivation, and a willingness to take ownership and self-manage
- Track record of high professional and ethical standards and respect for confidentiality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required; knowledge of analytical tools (e.g., Alteryx, Tableau,R , Python, SQL) is a plus but not required
- Strong English language communication skills,
across all levels, particularly in written communications
- Ability to multi-task and manage workload effectively under pressure
- High energy 'can do' attitude and a proactive approach to practice and team support
- Ability to strike a balance between being flexible enough to deal with a rapidly changing knowledge management environment and being firm about maintaining consistency where necessary
You’ll work in a McKinsey Client Capability Hub in Gurgaon as part of the Merger & Acquisition (M&A;) service line--a joint venture between the Strategy & Corporate Finance and Organization practices.The M&A; service line helps our clients achieve superior results across buy- and sell-side mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, IPOs, joint ventures, alliances and integration and separation architecture, planning and execution.We bring our clients unrivaled transaction, integration and separation expertise, deep industry knowledge, a global network, and a focus on building institutional and executive Merger & Acquisition capabilities to strengthen Merger & Acquisition programs long term.
You will support client teams, M&A; dedicated experts, and practice leadership through quantitative and qualitative M&A; analysis, research, knowledge and practice management. In this role, you will also support clients directly, joining client engagements as a M&A; knowledge professional either remotely or on-site. You will be expected to handle short- and medium-term research requests related to M&A;, joint ventures / alliances, divestitures, due diligence, privatizations, initial public offerings, and Integrations. You will provide our consultants with a vast array of firm knowledge, and to be point of contact for proprietary databases on an ongoing basis. Your day-to-day tasks may include helping structure a client question, determining the sources of insight, analyzing data, and communicating findings. You will assist clients in developing internal capabilities to better implement M&A; strategies, execute transactions, integrate acquisitions, and separate divestitures as part of the service line’s capability building initiatives. You will also help develop new client opportunities, through proposal preparation, pipeline tracking, etc. You will help deliver impact through our assets, including SynergyLab (McKinsey’s proprietary approach to identifying deal-specific synergy estimates), the Mergers & Acquisitions Hub (McKinsey’s implementation engine for programmatic M&A;), PeopleBase (data management tool to build employee baseline), and the Integration Digital Portal (practice portal for latest materials and Client “MyIMO” tool) . Over time, you will be expected to build a good understanding across M&A; topics and develop areas of expertise. You’ll collaborate with the M&A; knowledge team and practice leadership to build and share knowledge, best practices and new ideas (e.g., writing articles, updating playbooks, and supporting the Knowledge Review Board process). You will enable reach and relevance (e.g., supporting landmark client events such as Integration Leaders Forum, Merger & Acquisition conference), help develop internal learning curricula (e.g., Merger Management Foundations program), and maintain case libraries.The M&A; service line offers an excellent springboard for successful candidates to progress within the practice and firm into expert consulting, solution delivery, practice management and more.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Apply Now Qualifications - University degree from a reputable institution with an outstanding academic record - Understanding of and a strong interest in corporate finance concepts, includ [...]
What You'll Do You will support client service teams deployed on client engagements with research requirements and help with clientele development and knowledge building by delivering highly releva [...]
Qualification. Universit. degre. fro. . reputabl. institutio. wit. a. outstandin. academi. recor. Understandin. o. an. . stron. interes. i. corporat. financ. [...]
Appl. No. Qualification. Bachelor. o. Master. degre. i. chemicals/chemica. engineerin. fro. . respecte. institutio. an. recor. o. stron. academi. achievement. 1 [...]