What This Position is All About
- Perform state/federaltax calculations & payments, reports, month-end journals, and GLreconciliations.
- Day-to-day contactwith the onshore payroll teams for payroll processing activities.
Who You Are:
- Strong proficiency inMicrosoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Aptitude to learn concepts and new tasks quickly
- Meticulous, detail-oriented and top-notch accuracy incompletion of work
- Unwavering first-rate customer service
- Personable, courteous, can-do attitude
- Excellent team spirit, supportive of team mates, withflexible attitude is imperative
- Work well under pressure
- Self-driven with personal initiative
- Able to work independently with little supervision
You Also Have:
- Bachelor's Degree inFinance (Full-time).
- Financial aptitudewith minimum 2-4 years of work experience in Corporate Finance with MNCs/GICs,with preference to Retail industry and minimum 6 months experience with NorthAmerican payroll.
- Experience Oraclepayroll / ERP (Oracle Fusion Preferred).
- Prior experience inUS/Canada payroll will be preferred.
As The Senior Associate,Payroll Processing, You Will:
- Ensure adherence toPayroll and HR policies, internal control and audit requirements, and servicestandards at all times.
- Ensure all requiredperiod end close activities are completed according to the close schedule.
- Review accountingentries / month end account reconciliations as part of period end closeactivities.
- Support, as required,any government audits or requests for information.
How Often You MayTravel:
Your Life andCareer at HBC:
- Be part of aworld-class team work with an adventurous spirit think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewardingcareer advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital orcorporate.
- A culture thatpromotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- Benefits package forall eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employeediscount.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. Welook forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employmentopportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description : About Nokia At Nokia we create the technology to connect the world. Developing and delivering the industry's only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services [...]
Hi, Greetings from Scoop Technologies! We have an urgent Openings for Microservices Design engineer in one of the Telecom based product company in Bangalore Experience band: 6-10 years [...]
Hi All, GREETINGS FROM JS IT TECH SOLUTIONS! We have an urgent requirement for Web designer. Position: Web Designer Experience: 6months to 1year Location: Bangalore Skills required: [...]
Position: Company Secretary Qualification: CS No. of Positions – 1 Experience: 0-2 Following will be the job responsibilities of the incumbent. Job Description: - Handling of all ROC complia [...]