- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I;) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I; ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Assist onshore (Hong Kong based) credit officers manage a distinct Private Banking credit portfolio on a day-to-day basis
- Complete annual credit reviews / assessment of existing Private Banking credit facilities
- Conduct in-depth risk analysis of client, transaction structure and collateral for the purpose of identifying their suitability for leverage and to pro-actively help to mitigate the risks of a transaction, referencing to relevant Global & Regional Credit Policies, Guidelines and Credit Manuals
- Dedicated to preparing the credit write ups for credit decisions in the specified format; engage and discuss the credit issues with Credit Management as required
- Exercise credit judgment and submit credit approvals of credit structures in compliance with existing risk appetite, assigned credit authority and applicable Global & Regional Credit Policies and Credit Manuals
- Co-ordinate with Loan Operations, Credit Control and Credit Valuation Monitoring teams to seek to ensure that the exposures and position of approved credit transactions are adequately reflected, authorized and monitored in the risk systems
- Assist with various control and reporting responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Education: Bachelor’s or master’s degree preferably in finance, banking or similar; relevant professional accreditation desirable
- Up to 5 years of prior work experience in financial services, with a focus on Private Banking, Corporate Banking, Research or Credit Analytics preferred; knowledge of capital markets and credit products offered by private banks desirable
- Personal characteristics: Proficient analytical, problem solving, written and verbal communication, good negotiation skills, conceptual thinking, outgoing teammate
- Results-oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Capture user requests for custom designs and templates - Review, analyze and prioritize the requirements based on user demand and overall strategy - Compare requirements with existing third-part [...]
Junior .NET Developer Junior .NET Developer | General Data Junior .NET Developer This position involves custom web development in .NET throughout the entire project life cycle. Key Results Expe [...]
SEO | General Data Job Description: SEO/ SEM Expert We are looking for someone who is passionate about SEO and has the skills to propel our affiliate programs to the top using only best practices (Whi [...]
Digital Marketing Executive Digital Marketing Manager | General Data Digital Marketing Executive Job Description: Were looking for somebody that is well versed and has experience in Digital Marketing [...]