IT ServiceDesk Analyst
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provides accurate solutions to user problems to ensure user's productivity.
- Responds to all calls received by the Help Desk (Phone, Email, Chat, Web) and ensures that each Help Desk call received is logged.
- Follows escalation processes and refers more difficult and time consuming issues to the next corresponding support group when appropriate.
- Informs users of any global problems or system outages.
- Maintains a professional Help Desk image at all times being courteous and helpful.
- Enhances and develops quality support methods and communication skills through coaching and feedback.
- Assists in the resolution of user and support issues among company sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on customer satisfaction.
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
- Assists in special product-related issues as needed.
- First point of contact for providing support for all IT applications and systems to internal end users.
- Applies knowledge of information systems and services to investigate and identify applications, systems and network problems. Uses tools, techniques and knowledge bases to resolve issues.
What We Are Looking For
- Has minimum 3 years of experience in a global service delivery team.
- Has solid knowledge of IT service norms such as customer satisfaction, call closure norms such as response time, resolution time, etc.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Has a good understanding of how the IT helpdesk function integrates with other IT functions in accomplishing the desired results in the required areas.
- Has experience in exercising tact and diplomacy for sensitive situations.
- Has aptitude to understand Arrow procedures, evaluate appropriate alternatives and make a judgment based on the analysis of factual information.
- Exposure to an Oracle ERP environment is a plus.
- Voice support experience in a Global setup is a must
- Willingness to work in 24*& 7 environment
- Willing to work in night shifts
- What’s In It For You
- Training and professional development
- Performance coaching
- Work with fun team in a supportive environment
- Work at a strong and growing company
- Community involvement opportunities
- Lucrative night shift allowances
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Positions are 5 days working with rotational shift timings & rotational work off. Freshers can also apply for L1 Service Desk Analyst Position. Food & cab facility also available. All three positio [...]
Dear Candidate, Greeting from Black and White Business Solutions Pvt Ltd..!! Huge Openings with TOP BPO Multinational Companies for Technical Support Associate / Service Desk / IT Help Desk [...]
Unisys is hiring for Microsoft Exchange 2013 / Office 365, Exchange Online / On Prem or Hybrid -Systems Analyst 2 SME Position Dear Candidate, Greetings for the day!! We have requirement for O 3 [...]
Unisys is hiring for Microsoft Skype / Microsoft Skype for Business / Lync / Lync for Business , Office 365 Enterprise Sr Analyst Position Dear Candidate, Greetings for the day!! We have require [...]