Database Administrator II
Database Administrator are on the frontline of EBS application support. They are focused on helping to resolve technical issues end users encounter. And responsible upgrades, migrations and other project related activities.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Overall good knowledge over Oracle Application and Database.
- Sound knowledge over Oracle RAC – cluster configuration.
- Sound knowledge over Weblogic administration and maintenance.
- Acceptable knowledge of auxiliary products like Demantra, Discoverer, Oracle Application Server.
- Acceptable knowledge of Apache / Concurrent Manager Load Balancing Concepts.
- Acceptable knowledge of Upgrades / Installation of Oracle Products.
- Adequate knowledge of OS and shell scripts.
What We Are Looking For
• Typically requires a 4-year degree and 5 to 8 years of relevant experience
- Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
- Has no related work experience or has work experience but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
- Works under general supervision
- Has advanced specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as an informal resource for colleagues
- Identifies and resolves key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
- Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
- A senior level support role
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We needed Female Customer care executive. Should receive call and clarify the doubts related to our Medicine how to take, we will provide all training regarding about our medicine.Work from home Job.A [...]
Job Description Sutherland is seeking a strategic-thinking and dynamic person to join us as a Technical Writer. We are a group of driven and energetic individuals. If you are looking to build a fu [...]
Job Description The position holder will be responsible to achieve collection targets on monthly basis by making calls to the customers who’s monthly installment (EMI) is due or who have not paid t [...]
Spearhead the sales strategy. Lead by examples and motivate the Team Members to achieve assigned targets through empanelling associates. Develop and motivate associates through Team Members to ensure [...]