Working on the team of the Director of Systems Engineering, this role will be responsible for all testing within Comcast.com. Duties for the Quality Assurance Engineer include test case execution and issue resolution in support of End to End testing, including system, functional and UAT validation. This role will also develop and manage work plan to effectively utilize resources and meet project schedules.
• Participate in project-level activities (discovery, document reviews, ARB) to define requirements, ensure testable design and functionality.
• Develop and manage testing resources to support project schedules
• Create, manage and communicate test plans
• Coordinate test execution and issue resolution
• Establish team metrics and reporting
• Facilitate Go/No Go calls to read out on testing results and outstanding issues against a specific release.
• Perform defect analysis and resolution process
• Support SQA processes and Configuration Management processes
• Lead testing for all Comcast.com releases
• Conducts continual regression testing
• Responsible for documenting internal team processes
• Serves as Tier 2 troubleshooter for development firm help desk.
• Assists in supporting all comcast.com projects as needed
• Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, Directly-related experience may be considered in lieu of education.
• 5+ years experience as a test engineer in a productivity driven environment.
• Experience testing e-commerce applications
• Experience testing billers is a plus
• Knowledge and experience using soap ui tool or web server tool
•Experience in cross browser testing – close attention to UI
• Experience with http debugger
• 3 years’ experience with a structured Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodology
• 3 years’ experience delivering preparing/executing/delivering test plans.
• Demonstrated IT knowledge regarding application/systems development, with knowledge of IIS, Windows Server, SQL experience.
• Understanding of principle Software Testing processes and procedures for structured test plan development execution.
• Performance and Automated Testing knowledge.
• Cable industry business knowledge ideal.
• Works Independently.
• Applies knowledge and skills to standard and non-standard situations.
• Understands Key business drivers and applies the knowledge of internal/external business issues to improve Comcast.com products and services.
• Contributes to achievement of team goals.
Disclaimer The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications. Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace. Comcast is an equal employment employer.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Embedded Test Automation Engineer Test Automation Engineer with 1-3 years of Experience in automated Medical (Embedded) product testing. The position gives an opportunity to work on a [...]
Job Description SALARY : 7-8 LPA LOCATION : Chennai, Tamil Nadu, INDIA VACANCIES : 2 QUALIFICATION : At least a Bachelors Degree in IT or related subject MALE/FEMALE : [...]
Chargebee is a subscription management platform, used by fast-growth businesses like FreshWorks, Okta and Envoy to manage and automate their recurring billing and lifecycle operations. We hope you [...]
Job Description Customer Services NSW Nokia Software 2000000E49 Requisition # About Nokia At Nokia we create the technology to connect the world. Developing and delivering the industry's only [...]