Bank of America
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
The FAKC (Finance and Accounting Knowledge Center) was set up in 2007 as a part of the CFO Global Delivery strategy to provide offshore delivery to Line of Business and Enterprise Finance functions. The capabilities hosted include Accounts Payable, General Accounting & Reconciliations, Management Reporting & Analysis, Research & Analytics, Financial Transaction Processing, Finance Systems Support & Regulatory reporting.
Over the years, the scope of FAKC has been expanded to include operations for other enterprise control functions like Human Resources and Risk and Compliance.
The FCPS (Finance Change and Production Services) team, which is part of the (GFC) Global Financial Control organization within CFO division, delivers finance projects and technology solutions for the Bank of America (BAC) enterprise and also supports Line of Business (LOB) projects that impact our core finance and general ledger applications. The FCPS team is responsible for overall program/project management, business analysis and requirements, functional design, testing, organization readiness and deployment activities.
Job Description :
This role is for a project analyst resource responsible for leading small and medium sized or portions of large, more complex projects in support of the FCPS delivery of programs/projects in the US, EMEA, APAC and LATAM regulatory reporting groups and general ledger operations. The role works closely with Global Technology and Operations, CFO and LOB stakeholders.
- Execute change in accordance with BAC Enterprise Change Management policies and standards
- Work closely with BAC technology partners, vendors and other involved parties to deliver solutions that meet requirements
- Liaise with business partners and key stakeholders to gather business requirements and acceptance criteria
- Develop and execute on GL-specific and finance system project deliverables
- Lead and plan the execution of testing, including functional, integration and user acceptance testing
- Ensure readiness of end users impacted by technology and business process changes
- Identify and escalate risks and issues and develop mitigation plans to drive resolution
- Report overall program/project status to senior stakeholders
- Deliver project scope on-time, on-budget and to quality standards
- Provide a smooth handoff of new solutions to operations teams, including Production Services
- Education B.Com (Hons) or Pass+ good accounting background or CA/ICWA/CS Intermediate
- Experience Range-
10 to 12
- Strong Finance background, Commerce Graduate or Post Graduate
- Understanding of general ledger and financial reporting concepts
- Project management and system development experience leading project teams
- Good people and team leadership skills
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills, ability to build strong rapport, respect and trust with key stakeholders and constituents
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced, every-changing, highly collaborative environment
- High attention to detail, detail-oriented, analytical and good with numbers
- Proficient in MS: Excel, PowerPoint
- Exposure to SAP, Oracle or other ERP/general ledger systems
- Experience with systems development lifecycle practices/methodologies, including Agile and Waterfall methods
- Experience with BAC enterprise change management policies, standards and tools
- Other technical and data manipulation/analysis skills, including MS Project, MS Visio, MS Access, SQL, Alteryx, Tableau, etc.
- Shift 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM or 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description The company manufactures different types of detergent, dish washing bars, and household cleaners. Each product excels in quality to its competitors and is competitively priced. We [...]
Job Description Required Skills: Founded in 1987 and listed on NASDAQ, our client is headquartered in the USA and has an annual turnover of over USD 2 Billion. They are a leading provider of technolo [...]
Job Description Senior PHP Developer for Gurgaon Job ID IT JOBS#189 Location: Gurgaon, Delhi NCR Required Skills: Our client, operating in Europe, Asia and Australia, is a leading provider of financi [...]
Job Description Android Developers for a Singapore based MNC Job ID IT JOBS#64 Location: Gurgaon, India Required Skills: Our client, a Singapore based technology company, provides Information and Com [...]