Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
• Hands on layout experience in various analog IP like Opamps, Bandgaps, Dataconverters, LDO and PLL etc.
• Understanding layout effects on the circuit such as speed, capacitance, power and area etc.,
• Knowledge of various analog layout techniques like matching, shielding etc.,
• Good understanding of DSM technology methodology, issues etc.,
• Having worked on latest technology nodes, 28nm and below,
• Must have good communication skills and should be team player.
• Scripting and automation experience is a plus.
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Role Purpose and Accountabilities: PI Center of Excellence (COE) is part of Real time and Asset Management Group within Software Engineering and focusing on providing Enterprise wide experti [...]
Req ID:96956 We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to elec [...]
Job Description Invent, design, build, deliver, and operate solutions that drive standards and efficiency across the ecosystem. They build the infrastructure that allows other software engineers t [...]
Job Title Senior Manager - Marketing Analytics Job Description In this role, you have the opportunity to Responsibilities Leverage machine learning models to address key growth chal [...]