Training Specialist - Recruiting Services
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
About Amazon India Development Centers:
Amazon India Development Center (AIDC) started in Bangalore in 2004 followed by centers in Hyderabad (2005) and Chennai (2006). The vision was to utilize the top talent available in India to drive our global business growth. Today, AIDC builds, supports, tests and manages technology, products & services which support millions of Amazon customers worldwide.
About the Team:
Amazon Recruiting Engine Team is reinventing how we recruit at Amazon. Recruiting the right candidates across all of Amazon is critical to our ability to innovate and build on behalf of customers. As the search for talent becomes more competitive, we are bringing together recruiting, science, tech, programs, and process teams to find and hire candidates who raise the bar more quickly and efficiently. Within the Recruiting Engine, this position is for the Recruiting Services team which comprises of scheduling and non-scheduling activities and has the following teams: Employee Referral Program, Students Program, Rehire Eligibility, Systems Support, Candidate & Travel Expense Management, Internal Loops Scheduling, Online Assessments, and Phone Screens.
Join Amazon's Recruiting Services organization and help make a difference for all Amazonians! We are recruiting for a Training Specialist position in Hyderabad, India location as an advocate for continuous learning and development of Recruiting Services (RS) associates. The trainer will play a key role in developing the teams' knowledge in our business by designing and developing training programs aimed at increasing knowledge and proficiency to support operational performance.
The ideal candidate will have strong expertise in developing content, technical writing, ability to build web-based modules and help define our future-state of self-service training to best meet the needs of our globally based operations teams located in India. The Training Specialist must have strong self-management skills, a desire to influence and educate, exceptional facilitation skills and the ability to translate business needs and goals into programs that impact the business's overall success
Responsibilities could include, and are not limited to:
• Create, organize, administer, maintain and manage product training curricula
• Build and deliver innovative training that is easily absorbed and applied across in-person, virtual, video and self-directed modalities
• Work closely with RS process owners to develop workflows, establish deployment strategies
• Manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously and mitigate risks to eliminate potential roadblocks in design, development and implementation of training
• Assess impact of training and measure knowledge retention
• Master training software and learning systems to deliver training and report on training effectiveness, iterating on content and delivery as needed
• Manage training logistics, including scheduling conference rooms, meeting requests and other items as necessary
• Hold a key leadership role in refining and deploying an apprenticeship learning and development model, designed to bring all members of the operational team to a sound foundational competency in the recruiting domain.
• Bachelor's degree in HR, business, education or other relevant field, or equivalent professional experience
• 2+ years of experience as trainer, delivering and maintaining a curriculum in a classroom setting
• Knowledge of content creation for recruiting domain .
• Experience in MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Strong communication skills.
• MS Office experience required - Proven experience working with, windows, word, excel, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to manage work load in a constantly changing environment
- Should be flexible for 24/7 shifts.
• Master's degree required from an accredited university
• Flexibility and creativity in training efforts.
• Knowledge of the organizations inter-department relationships and the ability to work with all levels of the organization
• Superior attention to detail and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment to work in this rapidly changing HR environment.
• Excellent organizational and time management abilities and customer service skills
• Phenomenal communication, presentation and public speaking skills
• Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills
• Strong decision making and problem solving skills
• Ability to multi-task in fast-paced dynamic environment
• Agility to change in a fast growing environment
• Ability to spot issues and escalate to business partners when appropriate
• Problem solver, ability to troubleshoot issues independently or escalate when necessary - sense of accountability and sound personal judgment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category Customer Success Group Job Details [...]
Training Specialist, Recruiting Services Job ID 1226875 | ADCI HYD 16 SEZ DESCRIPTION Training Specialist - Recruiting Services Overview AMAZON Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric c [...]
WFM Sr. Analyst Job ID 1111816 | ADCI HYD 16 SEZ DESCRIPTION Amazons growth continues unabated. To support this growth globally, Employee Services is driving to redesign our processes and tools for se [...]
Job Description J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago: - We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and smal [...]