Amazon WorkDocs is looking for a senior engineering and design leader to create beautiful, customer-focused user experiences for enterprises. WorkDocs provides experiences for editing, sharing, collaboration, and review, which enables file-driven workflows common in business environments.
As a Senior Developer focused on improving the customer user experience, you are a hands-on designer and leader who will be responsible for developing best-in-class consumer experiences in a fast-paced, agile, startup-like environment. You will help define and drive our UX vision for multiple platforms - web, mobile, desktop and also integrations - Windows Explorer, Office, Outlook. Your focus will be to to define,
design and work with the broader engineering team to develop user interfaces, systems, and the interaction, visual, and motion design patterns for all customer facing experiences . You are a customer-focused, detail-obsessed, creative leader who has successfully designed and delivered consumer products at broad scale. You also have strong design, business, and technology intuition and you're able to think big and stay connected to the details. You are a tireless advocate for design excellence with an impressive ability to build bridges and collaborate with other teams and stakeholders.
• Lead the design of sophisticated UX and work with the engineering team and other designers to design, develop and iterate on UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences
• Define and drive the vision & identity for Amazon WorkDocs
• Use business requirements, market research and customer feedback to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements
• Dive deep on consumer insights, product analytics, and competitive intelligence to drive product innovation and iteration
• Lead brainstorming sessions and design reviews
• Create storyboards, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes
• Lead or participate in quick and iterative user research for ideation and concept refinement
• Evangelize concepts and designs to a diverse audience, in both ad-hoc and formal presentations
• Stay on the cutting edge of what's new in technology and user experience, identifying opportunities to and experimenting with applying new technologies and interaction patterns to customer problems
• 6+ years of hands-on software development experience.
• Bachelors Degree
• 4+ years of development and maintenance of web services.
• 2+ years experience in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, C#.
• An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions is a requirement for application
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Experience leading projects in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team including designers, hardware engineers, writers, product managers and software developers
• Proven ability to work gracefully and have a bias for action in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
• Proven ability to drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently
• Experience designing for a variety of device types (mobile, desktop, consumer devices, etc.) and designing experiences with multiple interaction modalities
• Fluency in best practices for mobile platforms and system information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
• Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guide
• Experience in designing cross platform experiences
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Women / Minority / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
What You'll do: - Developing test harnesses, framework, and general troubleshooting - Develop data-driven test automation pipelines - Design and author test cases based on the functional [...]
Job Description: Android Kotlin Developer What You’ll Be Doing - Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code - Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kot [...]
Job Description: Applications Engineer What You’ll Be Doing - Designs and develops software solutions to meet business requirements. Manages full software development life cycle including testing [...]
About NCR NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with [...]