We are Silicon Labs. We are the leading provider of silicon, software and solutions for a smarter, more connected world.
We hire the most innovative talent in the world through professional and university channels and then solve the industry’s toughest problems, providing our customers with significant advantages in performance, energy savings, connectivity and design simplicity. Silicon Labs’ engineering teams create solutions for customers in diverse markets including Internet of Things, internet infrastructure, industrial automation, consumer and automotive. We take pride in our products and in our people, and that’s one of the many reasons we continue to be awarded Most Respected Public Semiconductor Company.
Learn more at
Silicon Labs is seeking an experienced RF Analog Manager to provide design leadership. The position requires a strong RF and analog circuit design background with focus on low power design and integration in RF SOC.
- Management of an IC Design team in the IOT RF&AMS;, IC design group
- Leading design initiatives including feasibility studies and competitive analysis
- Participation in product roadmaps, definition, technology selection, circuit design, and verification
- Participate in RF architecture for the SOC as well as specification and design of Analog and RF blocks
- Detailed documentation, silicon evaluation and debugging, production test development support, customer support, and other activities as required for the achievement of high-volume production
- A technology-related master’s degree or equivalent training and 6 or more years of industry experience (preferably 10+ years)
- An advanced degree may reduce the minimum experience required.
- 5 or more years of experience leading teams and project development preferably in the area of RF and low power analog
- Experience managing multi-site developments and leading teams in abroad is valued
- Direct experience designing and bringing into mass production RF and Analog circuits
- Knowledge of RF low-power techniques with application in CMOS processes
- Understanding of system specification and ability to work with system/application engineers to translate system requirement into circuit requirement at IC level
- Understanding of device noise, mismatch, linearity, and other RF and analog impairments
- Knowledge in signals, systems and transforms
- Strong knowledge of RF design and implementation techniques
- Familiarity with mixed signal mode verification methodology
- Solid experience in Si characterization and debug
- Understanding of DFT and DFM techniques for mass production environment
- Ability to drive strong production test/QA methodologies
- Experience in IP sourcing and management
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills required
Benefits & Perks
- Equity Rewards (RSUs)
- Insurance plans
- PF and NPS
- WFH Options
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Engineering Sr Mgr Specialty Go to My Saved Jobs Job ID 46867BR About Wells Fargo Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trill [...]
Job Description Engineering Sr Mgr Specialty Save for LaterRemove Saved Job Go to My Saved Jobs Job ID 46867BR About Wells Fargo Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial s [...]
Job Description Sr. Manager - ITSM Process Devops Automation - Multiple Locations (858673) Position Description Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performan [...]
Job Description It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing! Job Description: Job Title: Automation Engineer (RPA, Automation Anywhere) Business Unit: Le [...]