A career in our Assurance Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths,
and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Technical expertise of Intelligent Process Automation – including define, design and deploy RPA architectural solutions for clients.
- Good Architecture experience of Intelligent Process automation including RPA implementation across multiple projects.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery
- Consult with multiple cross unit stakeholders to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, solution designs, project management, business process improvement, and risk identification/mitigation.
- Perform detailed estimates towards the finalized in scope processes planned under development sprints
- Understand business requirements and create technical design to deploy the automation projects in an optimal manner
- Guide/Mentor a team of developers through the automation project completion.
- Define complexity of the process in terms of Robotic Process Automation delivery
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work, troubleshoot and resolve complex issues with minimal guidance
- Good hands on experience in RPA UiPath, System Integration technologiesGood knowledge and experience using Robotic Process Automation with Uipath 2018.x and above Should have experience in UiPath Recorders, OCR, Excel, Windows, Web, Mainframe, SAP, JAVA or Citrix automationKnowledge of system integration with various ERP (MS Dynamics, SAP, Oracle, JDE etc.)
- Hands on experience on PL/SQL Server and database knowledge
- Good Knowledge of SOAP and REST APIs, Postman or similar tool
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Agile methodology
- Knowledge of JIRA/Aha/Microsoft Teams tools
- Knowledge of Configuration Management tool like VSTS/GitHub
- Knowledge of of Microsoft Power App, Power Automate preferred
- Knowledge of PwC Data Platform, Blob Storage or any content management tools preferred
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
October 7, 2020
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Virtual Relationship Manager - Bank Location : : Sales & Marketing Vacancy : 100 Job Description : Key Responsibilities : - The following to be carried through remote digital media viz. [...]
- Get the sale- using various customer sales methods - need to visit Shop to shop. - Meet personal and team sales targets - Forecast sales, develop - out of the box- sales strategies/models and [...]
Vacancy with a leading Security Services Company, providing Total Security Solutions to Corporates and Industries across Eastern India, for its HQ in Kolkata. Role : Manager Sales. The role involv [...]
Job Description We are looking for a Social Media Marketing Specialist to help strengthen our brands & accounts Social presence. He/She will implement online marketing strategies through Social media [...]