A career in our Assurance Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths,
and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
This role will be responsible for leading the security assessment, controls optimization of a Salesforce environment along with:
• Pre and Post-Implementation Assessments during System upgrades/implementations
- Analyze security and controls against a set framework and provide remediation options prior to implementation activities.
- Identify post-remediation plan and approach for monitoring and sustaining the ERP environment.
• Evaluating risk and designing controls during the implementation of enterprise systems.
- Design, implement, and sustain controls during an upgrade or transformation project.
- Expected to provide suggestions on improvement of tools and processes once familiar with day to day tasks.
• Experience in working with multiple Onsite teams.
• Work with teams as well as an individual contributor.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
Minimum years experience required
- Up to 4 years of Salesforce experience
- Experience of leading 2-3 member team would be an advantage.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Senior Architect Apply now Date: Sep 22, 2020 Location: Bangalore Rural, KA, IN, 562110 Company: SLK Software BASIC INFORMATION ON THE POSITION Position Name: Senior Arc [...]
Responsibilities: - The Environmental Risk team's purpose is to identify and avoid unacceptable environmental risks and conditions associated with real estate collateral - The incumbent will a [...]
Job Description Internal Short Description In our Software Engineering Group, we look for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practice [...]
Roles & Responsibilities The User Insights team @ Mastree focuses on Competitive analysis of processes, product. - As part of the User Insights team, you will be working closely with our CEO wh [...]