A career in our Assurance Service Delivery Centre is the natural extension of PwC's leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
• Minimum 7-8 years of experience in an analytics-related role where the majority of your experience was in a business or consulting role (i.e. not an IT role).
• University degree in an analytics-related field of study.
• Experience working with business (non-technical) staff to understand, influence and translate their needs into a problem that can be solved using advanced analytics.
• Strong knowledge of the data mining process and applying common algorithms such as clustering, anomaly detection, classification and regression. Experience working with common unstructured data sources and a proven focus on adding value, not just using the latest technologies.
• Strong knowledge of analytical tools and languages such as SAS, ACL, SPSS, R, Python, Big Data tools (Spark, Hadoop etc).
• Knowledge of data visualization Techniques and proficiency in Tableau (or comparable data visualization tools).
• High-level understanding of audit and risk management.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the company: SALES INDIA is into the manufacturing and supplies of healthcare and wellness products. It is exponentially expanding its portfolio of products and will soon be launching online m [...]
Company Description As a mobile Value Added Services company, is now the leading provider of Telecom Solutions in 50+ countries to over 100+ Telecom Operators and Enterprises across Asia, Africa, [...]
Wanted bike taxi captains Male and female candidates can apply Flexible timing Interested candidates can apply [...]
We are looking for the delivery executive in Bangalore, Male or female Full time/part time Minimum English required to read and write basic messages Document requires 1) Driving license or learnin [...]